[2016-06-23] Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

stephen

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same problem.

Lets hope they are for general sale.

The floorplan for Amsterdam Arena isn't showing detail much but on that of Gelsenkirchen there is a catwalk.

yeah i think it will be the same in amsterdam... i hope so. The problem is i want my tickets now, because i think it will be sold out soon :( and i don't wanna miss this unique chance for me and my wife to watch coldplay, before return to south america at the end of 2016 :(

Looking at the tour schedule i´m quite sure that there will be a second show added as soon the first one is sold out.

But it´s rediculous to ask almost 200 euro´s for an early entrance ticket. How is it possible to get front row for the 'normal' fan who doesn´t have that money?

Where is the time of who´s the first in line has the best chances to stay front row ?

Looking at the tour schedule i´m quite sure that there will be a second show added as soon the first one is sold out.

But it´s rediculous to ask almost 200 euro´s for an early entrance ticket. How is it possible to get front row for the 'normal' fan who doesn´t have that money?

Where is the time of who´s the first in line has the best chances to stay front row ?

I hope so! There's a 5 day gap between Wembley and the Arena and then another 6 day gap between the Arena and Olympiastadion so there should be enough room for a third Wembley show, a second Amsterdam show and a second Berlin show if there's enough demand.

I think it's more likely they'll add more countries instead of second shows. Ireland, Belgium, Paris, Italy, hopefully some Eastern European countries etc.
Prague i hope... easy to go, cheap country, after this first leg my pockets will be empty for a couple of months

Could be, but in that case I DEMAND a second European leg in the latter stages of the AHFOD World Tour because just once concert in hhe Netherlands would be brutal. They've done multiple shows each tour here ever since X&Y, so they cannot leave us hanging dry with just one show in the entire AHFOD tour.

Hot tickets: best seats.

Early entry: getting in before the non-rich people and thus securing a front row position.

This + AmEx presale = regular people will not get front row, or will get crap seats.

I'm so sick and tired of this shit. It even makes me feel like not wanting to go anymore. This is so frustrating..

It's like tickets to Disneyland w/o a line waiting, then there are two lines.

Unfortunately this is a sad reality today, 5 years ago it was different. Now we have TWO pre-front GA zone for a single gig in Germany. Unbelievable.

I always wondered who those people got tickets to special gigs and show? I bet someone close to promotion companies, etc. Plus rare casual fans.

Could be, but in that case I DEMAND a second European leg in the latter stages of the AHFOD World Tour because just once concert in hhe Netherlands would be brutal. They've done multiple shows each tour here ever since X&Y, so they cannot leave us hanging dry with just one show in the entire AHFOD tour.

It could never happened, second European leg. I did this mistake with MX tour, hoped for another bunch of gigs when everything was sell out. Guess what? I missed MX tour, there wasn't GS tour, so I would do anything possible to get tickets for this gig in Amsterdam.

BTW, could anyone be so kind and describe the whole process of purchasing tickets from ticketmaster.nl? I understood servers could be down, what else? :)

I think they will come to the Netherlands twice, they did that every time. With the MX tour Ahoy Rotterdam in 2011 and Malieveld The Hague in 2012. So I'm hoping they will come to the Ziggo Dome (probably 2 shows then) in the end of 2016 or spring 2017.

PS, has anybody already been able to buy tickets through the AMEX pre sale? If so, do you know if the Standing Tickets also have this ridiculous option of gaining acces to the front rows if you buy the more expensive tickets like in Germany?

the concert can not be sold out on the pre sale, i checked. just limited amount of tickets available.

a friend of mine surprised me with tickets! she got a good friend with an american express creditcard. almost no one has those. i have no clue wat the prices were. but they were way cheaper than in germany. bought those as well, because i had no clue. i was lucky to get through the waiting line, but i paid 220 euros for 2 standing tickets .. but i didnt notice there is some sort of 'golden circkle':(

I got a lovely friend who has also a American Express card and we got standing tickets but do someone remind the maliveld The Hague? There was also early entree tickets but we got the regular tickets and we where standing frond row in the golden circle I really don't know what about now but hey I got tickets [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

For everyone who's trying to get tickets this Friday good luck [emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256]

Do you think that if I open one window in which i just stand in the queue and another in which I refresh the page it would be safer to get trough the queue ?

I tried that in the morning with ticketmaster for the Hamburger gig. But the two windows showed the same time on the queue. I think it has something to do with your ip adress. I'm gonna try it with my laptop and my mobile phone using mobile data which has another adress.

I'm gonna try it with my laptop and my mobile phone using mobile data which has another adress.

Yes, i thought about doing this too...

Thank you for your answer, it's exactly what I wanted to know... So bad if it has something to do with the IP address... :(

I'm really stressed about this queue !

i was able to buy tickets this morning with the american expres card of a friend. there were only a limited amount of tickets on sale. at first i couldn`t get 4 standing tickets,it kept giving me seating rows,and i didn`t want that. then it hit me and i tried buying two standing tickets and that did work :)

But i had to choose about four different ones: J entrance field,or G entrance field.and then entrance sout G field-standing tickets,and the same for J.

i chose the normal field tickets and after i got two,i coud order two more tickets,so got 4 in total.

But when i tried later today,around 1 pm, i could not order any field tickets anymore. so the rest will go on genaral sale.

we will see next year where we are gonna end up,at least we will be there and i dont have the ticketstress anymore ;)

good luck everyone!

Anyone knows ticketmaster through all tickets or gives limited amount every day? How it was in MX-era? For Viva we have zero problems with friends buy GA to Berlin O2 and also for US show (although GA was there after seating zone, costed like $35).

@Everyone:

If you follow this link http://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/coldplay-support-act-tickets/156251?language=nl-nl you can check to process yourself.

You can check every step of the process (don't forget to scroll down on the first page and use the dropdown menu (standard is Best available/Best beschikbaar)) until you have to pay for the tickets, because at that moment only American Express is available.

But for the rest, everybody can see for themselves.