November 23, 201510 yr Hey Guys! :D new Coldplayer here! Came across Coldplay recently with their collaboration with the amazing talent that is Ariana Grande! I originally thought this nobody band was just trying to piggyback of her fame :veryangry2: but boy, was I wrong! I think my favourite album is definitely GS but it's so hard to separate from MX! :cry: Don't know which is better, ASFOS or POC? True Love is definitely up there too! I also attempted to listen to their earlier work, for a whole 30 seconds that was. I think the song was called "Politik" or something... It gave me a really bad vibe and came across as really a bit of a drag. The collaboration with Tove Lo will be amaaaaaaaazing though! :love: I'm also going to buy 20 tickets for the Wembley show and drag my entire facebook friends list along :D We can't wait to hear Paradise! x
November 23, 201510 yr Omg wow! I found someone who loves PoC as much as I do!! I'm a huge fan of Tove Lo, and I love her song Moments. I hope this style really transfers over to AHFOD. I agree, A Rush of Blood to My Head is almost cringeworthy!
November 23, 201510 yr Hello, musically adventurous new member! Yeah, I wonder if Tove Lo sounds even better on the new album than Rihanna did! :D And who the hell is this Noel Gallagher guy? Is he related to the guy who sings that song Wonderwall that my dad always listens to? If so, eww, gross. I'm glad Chris Martin doesn't sing such old people music like that anymore! By the way, I have a question: what's the name of the guy with brown hair in Chris' band who plays guitar? He sounds so good when they sing Paradise!!!
November 23, 201510 yr Oh, one more thing: I love the Ariana Grande collaboration too! Too bad she isn't on the new album. :crying:
November 23, 201510 yr Hey Guys! :D new Coldplayer here! Came across Coldplay recently with their collaboration with the amazing talent that is Ariana Grande! I originally thought this nobody band was just trying to piggyback of her fame :veryangry2: but boy, was I wrong! I think my favourite album is definitely GS but it's so hard to separate from MX! :cry: Don't know which is better, ASFOS or POC? True Love is definitely up there too! I also attempted to listen to their earlier work, for a whole 30 seconds that was. I think the song was called "Politik" or something... It gave me a really bad vibe and came across as really a bit of a drag. The collaboration with Tove Lo will be amaaaaaaaazing though! :love: I'm also going to buy 20 tickets for the Wembley show and drag my entire facebook friends list along :D We can't wait to hear Paradise! x What are you talking about, of course they included her to profit from her fame ! DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ARIANA GRANDE WITH THIS SHIT BAND ! Although they got better in the last couple of years after they released that album with Every Teardrop is a Waterfall (what was it called again). I just saw an ad with their newest music and the video was so cute that I went out to buy the Beats Pill right after that ! I also love A Sky Full Of Stars, doesn't Chris look so hot in the video ! :gorgeous: I just watched yesterday's performance but man, it was so tough getting through because there were some songs in the setlist that were boring as f*** (I'm not too good with names but the one with guitar and yellow light in the beginning, and then the one at the piano with the lasers and finally some teary crap about "I will try to fix yoU" or something)
November 23, 201510 yr I can't wait!!! I hope they have more of those cute elephants on tour like they did last time!!! Ooh, I just heard they had some monkeys on the AMA's, does that mean we will be seeing them too??? Oh, and I hope they invite Justin Bieber too (btw, I heard there front man, Chris whatever lolz is a fan, how dope)... OMG Biebs, HE. DA. MAN. I love him to death, he is soooo cuteee!!!! :dazzled:
November 23, 201510 yr What are you talking about, of course they included her to profit from her fame ! DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ARIANA GRANDE WITH THIS SHIT BAND ! Although they got better in the last couple of years after they released that album with Every Teardrop is a Waterfall (what was it called again). I just saw an ad with their newest music and the video was so cute that I went out to buy the Beats Pill right after that ! I also love A Sky Full Of Stars, doesn't Chris look so hot in the video ! :gorgeous: I just watched yesterday's performance but man, it was so tough getting through because there were some songs in the setlist that were boring as f*** (I'm not too good with names but the one with guitar and yellow light in the beginning, and then the one at the piano with the lasers and finally some teary crap about "I will try to fix yoU" or something) I just laughed so hard! :)
November 24, 201510 yr ^ Quick, you gotta put your stamp on this thread! Together with all the newbies like us :devilish:
November 24, 201510 yr Author How did I miss this masterpiece of a thread Not as much a masterpiece as Ink! lmao.
November 24, 201510 yr You know alot of people here talk about how great Parachutes and A Rush of something (can't remember the name lol) are but those albums are so overrated. I can't get past half of Parachutes without falling asleep. Such a boring, bland album. And the A Rush album is just your average miserable hipster crap. Uh, I can't stand their older work. But hey! Things are looking up for Coldplay. I mean POC(man I loved Rihanna in that song) and ASFOS showed a whole new level of their ability to write amazing songs. I hope they keep going in this direction[emoji4]
November 24, 201510 yr I am so glad that Chris Martin has been inspired by Turn Down For What and Flo Rida. Some of the most profound contemporary work in music. And then people say that the music business is all shallow and superficial these days - but haters gonna hate ! I bet they have never listened to these masterpieces. I keep hoping that one day Coldplay will become as good as they are !!
Create an account or sign in to comment