✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's Choose A Song For The Tour!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my choices for Coldplay to play for A Head Full of Dreams tour 2016 ( there's a lot so bare with me)

Ladder To The Sun ( Third Choice)

Sweet Mariannne

Moving To Mars (Mash it up with Atlas and you got some epic Coldplay ish)

How you see the world part 2

Animals

High Speed

Bigger Stronger

Daylight

Spies ( My top Choice must add the epic intro with it)

Don't panic (the 2002 version)

X Marks The Spot ( A Big One second choice)

Strawberry Swing ( Have Owen Pallet join them on strings for one performance)

Glass of Water

Murder

Miracles

In my place (cause it's a classic)

Ghost story

A Rush of Blood to the head ( with the great Jonny Buckland Intro and solo)

There's some other but most of them other people prolly coved but yeah thoes are my top choices

PLEASE SEE THIS COLDPLAY!!! And other coldplayers respond to mines too

I didn't know Guy dislikes Talk! When did he say he didn't like it? Does anyone have a link of it? Anyway,

I Ran Away,

Ladder to the Sun,

Crest of Waves or

Politik would be great. The Politik live performance in Sydney 2003 was just beautiful!

Is it true, btw, that Guy likes Crest of Waves? I think I've read about that somewhere

• Like 1

I didn't know Guy hated Talk! When did he say he didn't like it? Does anyone have a link of it?

Click the link in the first post in this thread. That will bring you to the thread for the interview in which it was said. On the last page of that thread, there is a link to download the interview and listen to it.

• Like 1

Click the link in the first post in this thread. That will bring you to the thread for the interview in which it was said. On the last page of that thread, there is a link to download the interview and listen to it.

Thank you! Okay, but now I wanna know why Guy doesn't like it :(

Wow didnt take long for a thread like this to appear LOL

Ok personally if they put this dream box up I am gonna go in there and request Green Eyes hands down, however for this thread as we are aiming for a song never played or something my vote goes then to Up with the Birds. (not sure if it has been played but even so i dont think very often!)

Up With The Birds for the wiiiiin. It's such a touching song and everytime I listen to it gives me hope and happiness.

Personally I'd really like to see Everything's Not Lost, Strawberry Swing, Violet Hill, Don't Panic and In My Place live for song suggestions! BUT for rarity I would request Glass of Water, Death and All His Friends, and Up With the Birds (the second half is beautiful!)

• Like 1