✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's Choose A Song For The Tour!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god my head is spinning from all the possibilities

Never knew Guy didn't like Talk, kind of a bummer seeing as it's amazing live.

Twisted Logic would be so cool to see live with all the lights flashing.

Prospekt's March (obviously) is a personal favorite, great song for the C-Stage.

Green Eyes HAS been played recently but it really need to be played more often.

Everything's Not Lost is probably never coming back but I'll dream a little bit.

Politik and Amsterdam are two I wanted above all but I don't feel like they could fit in the setlist in a way they deserve.

They played Everything's Not Lost at Royal Albert Hall in 2014, so as it has been played recently there is a chance they'll play it.

Personally I'd like to hear Lost! again.

• Like 1

1º I Ran Away - 12 votes

2 º Gravity - 7 votes

3º The Goldrush - 6 votes

4º See You Soon/ Ghost Story/ Prospekt's March/ Up With The Birds - 5 votes

Awesome, thanks :)

They played Everything's Not Lost at Royal Albert Hall in 2014, so as it has been played recently there is a chance they'll play it.

Personally I'd like to hear Lost! again.

Same here. When I heard it live for the first time in 2011, I was really surprised at how energetic it was and that never really transpired onto streams of concerts.

I'd say Swallowed in the Sea, Moses or Moving to Mars, and there is why.

They will never play songs that were never played because recording it and playing it live are two very different things and they won't rehasal some old and almost unknown songs (like I Ran Away is, outside this world) from the very early days, more then 80% of the crowd wouldn't know it. Plus they won't obviously play any song that is impossibile to do live, like The Goldrush clearly is.

• Like 2

I'd really like something old turned into something new. Like the stripped down version of Speed Of Sound they did during the MX tour. For the first time I realised what a fantastic song it was beneath the things I didn't like about it too much.

Probably have to spend more brain juice on this to come up with a nice example of what this actually could be for this tour, but I guess I'm happy to be surprised anyway.

(As I'm not to keep on A Whisper and because it's the only song from AROBTTH I've never experienced live, maybe they could come up with something for this one. Minimal-electro? Turn it into a ballad? :D The song at Royce Hall last year, was quite a surprise.)

• 2 weeks later...