✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**COLDPLAYING EXCLUSIVE** Stay tuned...

grids

Just curious, which parts of Viva do you like?

Well, my favorites off this album are probably VLV, Cemeteries Of London and Lost!

But maybe "parts of Viva" was not the right wording, I meant to say that Viva already had a different sound/style from what I liked about Coldplay but most of the songs were still very good. That's what I meant.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this be uploaded to the Coldplaying YouTube channel?

Not the youtube channel, but i'd definitely keep an eye out on the forums and our social networks for the next little while....

Cant wait for you guys to find out!

• Like 1

*carries around albums everywhere in the event that I meet Coldplay*

Haha, when I went to the US I even took AROBTTH and X&Y with me (which I don't need because I have everything digitally) just in case I get to meet them at the Global Citizen Festival or somewhere else ! But of course, I didn't even make it to the festival...

• Like 1

Thalia was allowed!!! Wow, I am impressed! I'm glad this site finally got a chance :)

Can't wait now...

didn't say either way :) just that you noted something very insightful when it comes to this sort of thing.

Maybe the infamous thread got a mention?

Yeah, and after Chris read through all the comments there he was in tears and said "I was not aware that my earlier stuff was better and that not everybody thinks Justin Bieber is the epitome of music. From this very second on we will return to our roots and make only melancholic alternative rock in the vein of Parachutes, AROBTTH and X&Y for the rest of our lives".

And Coldplay and the Coldplayers lived happily ever after.

• Like 2

I looked at the photo again and I think I figured it out: It's Batman, Will and Guy interviewing the gingerbread man on the table. That fellow must have given a damn funny answer! That is indeed very exclusive and unique. :D

Shhh, keep this a secret

• Like 3