✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**COLDPLAYING EXCLUSIVE** Stay tuned...

grids

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But probably not, otherwise what would be the point of the interview ?

My thought exactly. Im sure she asked some new questions :) Cant wait to hear it/see it!

It´d be super cool if there was like a poll where we could all choose what questions to ask or a reddit for Coldplaying hehe :)

You mean she is going to ask "Is there really something going on between Chris and Jonny" and "Have you seen all my pervy artwork involving you guys?"

Yes, I think this will be the interview where Jonny and Chris finally reveal their true feelings.

• Like 1

Lmfao, I couldn't image what would happen if I could interview Coldplay.

*enters room and stares them out for five minutes*

*Holds up copy of AROBTTH and AHFOD*

"Guys, what in the name of all that's holy happened?!?!"

*Gets removed by security* :D

Yeah I could totally imagine that ! :D

The security will pick you up by the big toe, and you'll be held from the rooftop, then they'll let go....

• Like 3

Lmfao, I couldn't image what would happen if I could interview Coldplay.

*enters room and stares them out for five minutes*

*Holds up copy of AROBTTH and AHFOD*

"Guys, what in the name of all that's holy happened?!?!"

*Gets removed by security* :D

Even though I have mentally prepared myself and run through many scenarios of meeting Coldplay, I'd probably wind up staring at them, then screaming, and eventually running away

• Like 1

Hype! I thought it might be, I'm glad Coldplaying.com got to do an interview! Hopefully Thalia was allowed to ask some interesting and deeper questions... With her wit, I don't doubt she is fully capable of it if given a chance :)

well, you noted something really interesting here :) anyway..

700800.gif

Even though I have mentally prepared myself and run through many scenarios of meeting Coldplay, I'd probably wind up staring at them, then screaming, and eventually running away

I would mindfuck them and ignore Chris and take pictures and get autographs from everyone else.

• Like 1

Savage

Kidding, I love Chris as much as the rest. It would just be an odd reverse if that happened, wouldn't it?

In reality if I did meet them I would probably just say hello and let them get on with their day...unless I have a copy of an album for them to sign ;)

• Like 1

Kidding, I love Chris as much as the rest. It would just be an odd reverse if that happened, wouldn't it?

In reality if I did meet them I would probably just say hello and let them get on with their day...unless I have a copy of an album for them to sign ;)

Haha yeah!

If I'd meet them, I would be honest with them and tell them that I absolutely adore everything from the Safety EP till X&Y and parts of Viva and that they are my favorite band of all time, but that I am entirely disppointed with their musical direction post-Viva. Then I would let them sign my copies of Brothers and Sisters, Parachutes, AROBTTH and X&Y (if I had them with me)

If I'd meet them, I would be honest with them and tell them that I absolutely adore everything from the Safety EP till X&Y and parts of Viva and that they are my favorite band of all time, but that I am entirely disppointed with their musical direction post-Viva. Then I would let them sign my copies of Brothers and Sisters, Parachutes, AROBTTH and X&Y (if I had them with me)

I'm sure they would still appreciate it knowing how nice they are.

Just curious, which parts of Viva do you like?