✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**COLDPLAYING EXCLUSIVE** Stay tuned...

grids

My wish is that we all get free front-row tickets to a concert near us.

Or at least an individual shoutout to us regular posters...

Haha awesome idea the first one! :) Well I remember in the past Coldplayers from here participated in the Christmas Lights video if I remember correctly, so there are precedents for super awesome arrangements involving people from Coldplaying :)

• Like 1

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woop Violet Hill extended! Speaking of that, I'm hyped for Spraycan Soul's new project too!

You mean with pinning balloons on the tour cities or a different one? I don't want to dissapoint.

Btw I'm dying here constantly checking Twitter all day for this surprise. C'mon Batman! Let it out! It's gotta be Christmas somewhere in the world now (not really but it sounded good).

Btw I'm dying here constantly checking Twitter all day for this surprise.

I have tweet notifications turned on for Coldplaying, and every time I get one, I get quite excited....only to see that it's just letting us know to vote for the Coldplaying Awards or that Coldplay was the most-streamed artist last week haha

• Like 1

My wish is that we all get free front-row tickets to a concert near us.

Or at least an individual shoutout to us regular posters...

OMG, that will never happen but it would be soooo cool !

"...and now we're gonna play a song we've never played live anywhere before. This song is called I Ran Away, and we're playing it for our fan "I Ran Away" from the Coldplaying forums ! One, two, three, WILL...."

• Like 3

"...and now we're gonna play a song we've never played live anywhere before. This song is called I Ran Away, and we're playing it for our fan "I Ran Away" from the Coldplaying forums ! One, two, three, WILL...."

"Ah, crap, we haven't rehearsed this enough, but I promise we'll play it tomorrow in full. This is a new song, it's called X Marks the Spot and we hope you enjoy. WILL!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

"Ah, crap, we haven't rehearsed this enough, but I promise we'll play it tomorrow in full. This is a new song, it's called X Marks the Spot and we hope you enjoy. WILL!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this song will never see the daylight omg

*fans go crazy at the sight of Batman and try to seize her; hot chocolate gets spilled and five fat scurity people have to separate her and the fans*

damn I wish I had the cash to buy myself some security people so I could feel important lol

'Batman's Fans'

The things people do to get close to Coldplay :V

It's been so long... I have the feeling they're having a panic attack because they lost the interview footage or something like that.
hahahahhASHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

no worries :3

• Like 1