✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Good Music Suggestions

I have known Amber Run for some time now since 2015, and I gotta say that they are easily better than Bastille and Imagine Dragons in 'that' genre of indie. In fact, they're better than that. Songs like I Found and 5AM show they really do have something unique about them and their music. Their interludes are neat n'all.

• Like 1

As for bands, I can actually also recommend Family Of The Year. Indie rock with a good mix of melancholic and upbeat songs. I also saw them live last November.

Check out "Hero" (their best track imho), "May I Miss You", "Let's Go Down", "The Stairs" or "Every time" to give some examples !

The Goo Goo Dolls would be a good bet if you like Coldplay. (or is it just me)

Foo Fighters are a good choice too.

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

no, you are not the only one...one more here :D love Iris for example

I forgot an awesome band... they're Australian. Indie rock, very romantic, the guitars reminds a bit of our Jonny's style of the earliest days. Hayley, the singer, has one of the greatest voices of the 21th century.

I discovered them with a song of their first EPs called "Hurt Me" that reminds of "Death And All His Friends".

Their first album called Prisoner is gorgeous, their second The Brink also, their third album is coming on February.

They are The Jezabels and I suggest you to listen to their music because I really think you could like them.

Some examples of great songs:

Hurt Me

Endless Summer

Trycolour

Deep Wide Ocean

Psychotherapy

Marianne

I forgot an awesome band... they're Australian. Indie rock, very romantic, the guitars reminds a bit of our Jonny's style of the earliest days. Hayley, the singer, has one of the greatest voices of the 21th century.

I discovered them with a song of their first EPs called "Hurt Me" that reminds of "Death And All His Friends".

Their first album called Prisoner is gorgeous, their second The Brink also, their third album is coming on February.

They are The Jezabels and I suggest you to listen to their music because I really think you could like them.

Some examples of great songs:

Hurt Me

Endless Summer

Trycolour

Deep Wide Ocean

Psychotherapy

Marianne

I will make sure I do! Sounds like a promising group!

As for bands, I can actually also recommend Family Of The Year. Indie rock with a good mix of melancholic and upbeat songs. I also saw them live last November.

Check out "Hero" (their best track imho), "May I Miss You", "Let's Go Down", "The Stairs" or "Every time" to give some examples !

I will, thanks I ran away!

I think I've heard you talk about these guys before;) I'll check them out today:)