✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Good Music Suggestions

I've discovered 50s and it's great! Pomegranates are the best out of that list imo.

But yes, all great bands. Thank you!

You're the first one I talked to who knows at least a song by them, great :bandana:

I've never understood why they didn't become bigger, their whole discography is gorgeous

• Like 1

A Silent Film :P

They sound so much like Coldplay... they're essentially another Coldplay, just a much much less popular one :P But they should get more popular.

EDIT: Apparently a lot of their band members got kicked out, there used to be five and now they're only two... Or I don't know what happened to them, maybe they left of their own accord or something, I need to research the situation some more, because they used to have five and now their down to two, so something must've happened.

• Like 1

Well if you like Coldplay, chances are you would like Keane

Same kind of music, same thing where all albums debut at #1 in UK, and, fun fact, Keane's pianist was once asked by Chris Martin if he would join Coldplay.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
A Silent Film :P

They sound so much like Coldplay... they're essentially another Coldplay, just a much much less popular one :P But they should get more popular.

EDIT: Apparently a lot of their band members got kicked out, there used to be five and now they're only two... Or I don't know what happened to them, maybe they left of their own accord or something, I need to research the situation some more, because they used to have five and now their down to two, so something must've happened.

Just checked them out... Awesome!!! Really like it!! Thanks!

• Like 1

Just checked them out... Awesome!!! Really like it!! Thanks!

No problem, I discovered them because someone posted a video of their "Lightning Strike" because they thought that some of the songs from this new album might have that vibe. I checked out more of their songs now and they're very good :)

• Like 1

I just checked out Amber Run and this band really had the nerve to call two adjacent songs on their debut album "Shiver" and "See You Soon"... (not to mention the track called "Spark"....) :)

Haha yeah :D don't know if that is on purpose but it's quite funny how often you stumble upon "Coldplay tracks"... few days ago I found a song called "A rush of blood" by a band named coasts :D

By the way... what do you think of amber run?

I just checked out Amber Run and this band really had the nerve to call two adjacent songs on their debut album "Shiver" and "See You Soon"... (not to mention the track called "Spark"....) :)

If you listen to the whole album, you can also find similarities with some CP songs (for example "Just My Soul Responding" with "Us Against The World"). "See You Soon" and "Shiver" by Amber Run are not among my favourites of them, but "5AM" and "Good Morning" are great songs

• Like 3

If you listen to the whole album, you can also find similarities with some CP songs (for example "Just My Soul Responding" with "Us Against The World"). "See You Soon" and "Shiver" by Amber Run are not among my favourites of them, but "5AM" and "Good Morning" are great songs

Heaven is also very very Coldplayish... especially the howling part :D and well I personally love kites!

• Like 1