Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think ive actually listened to Isle of Wright all the way through.... I love the crowd singing the intro to this

The full set recently was kind of "lost" on the internet until recently ! When I found it on Youtube a few months ago I was so blown away by it. Possibly the best festival set of that Era !

The full set recently was kind of "lost" on the internet until recently ! When I found it on Youtube a few months ago I was so blown away by it. Possibly the best festival set of that Era !

Are you talking about the JAAO Music Youtube channel? Because I just noticed that that account uploaded 3 2010 VLV concerts! The set lists look awesome for those.

Are you talking about the JAAO Music Youtube channel? Because I just noticed that that account uploaded 3 2010 VLV concerts! The set lists look awesome for those.

Yep, that's the channel ! For the Listening Party I took his file and improved some of the transitions and adjusted the variable volumes between songs so it's easier to listen to.

• Like 1

It's weird, I always loved Speed of Sound before I was a true Coldplay fan. But now I don't like it nearly as much as some of their other songs from that era. Still great though.

Interesting ! Yeah I can kind of see why. I used to like it more than I do now. Hm, odd