🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think ive actually listened to Isle of Wright all the way through.... I love the crowd singing the intro to this

The full set recently was kind of "lost" on the internet until recently ! When I found it on Youtube a few months ago I was so blown away by it. Possibly the best festival set of that Era !

The full set recently was kind of "lost" on the internet until recently ! When I found it on Youtube a few months ago I was so blown away by it. Possibly the best festival set of that Era !

Are you talking about the JAAO Music Youtube channel? Because I just noticed that that account uploaded 3 2010 VLV concerts! The set lists look awesome for those.

Are you talking about the JAAO Music Youtube channel? Because I just noticed that that account uploaded 3 2010 VLV concerts! The set lists look awesome for those.

Yep, that's the channel ! For the Listening Party I took his file and improved some of the transitions and adjusted the variable volumes between songs so it's easier to listen to.

• Like 1
Yep, that's the channel ! For the Listening Party I took his file and improved some of the transitions and adjusted the variable volumes between songs so it's easier to listen to.

It sounds surprisingly good on my beats headphones lol

It's weird, I always loved Speed of Sound before I was a true Coldplay fan. But now I don't like it nearly as much as some of their other songs from that era. Still great though.

Interesting ! Yeah I can kind of see why. I used to like it more than I do now. Hm, odd