April 29, 20188 yr Author Haha, Chris realizing halway through that in this tour's live versions he doesn't sing over the bridge :D
April 29, 20188 yr Haha, Chris realizing halway through that in this tour's live versions he doesn't sing over the bridge :D Lol But it works. The piano is enough
April 29, 20188 yr I don't think ive actually listened to Isle of Wright all the way through.... I love the crowd singing the intro to this
April 29, 20188 yr Author I don't think ive actually listened to Isle of Wright all the way through.... I love the crowd singing the intro to this The full set recently was kind of "lost" on the internet until recently ! When I found it on Youtube a few months ago I was so blown away by it. Possibly the best festival set of that Era !
April 29, 20188 yr The full set recently was kind of "lost" on the internet until recently ! When I found it on Youtube a few months ago I was so blown away by it. Possibly the best festival set of that Era ! Are you talking about the JAAO Music Youtube channel? Because I just noticed that that account uploaded 3 2010 VLV concerts! The set lists look awesome for those.
April 29, 20188 yr Author Speed of Sound, another song I woul've loved to get the chance to hear live !
April 29, 20188 yr Author Are you talking about the JAAO Music Youtube channel? Because I just noticed that that account uploaded 3 2010 VLV concerts! The set lists look awesome for those. Yep, that's the channel ! For the Listening Party I took his file and improved some of the transitions and adjusted the variable volumes between songs so it's easier to listen to.
April 29, 20188 yr It's weird, I always loved Speed of Sound before I was a true Coldplay fan. But now I don't like it nearly as much as some of their other songs from that era. Still great though.
April 29, 20188 yr Yep, that's the channel ! For the Listening Party I took his file and improved some of the transitions and adjusted the variable volumes between songs so it's easier to listen to. It sounds surprisingly good on my beats headphones lol
April 29, 20188 yr Author It's weird, I always loved Speed of Sound before I was a true Coldplay fan. But now I don't like it nearly as much as some of their other songs from that era. Still great though. Interesting ! Yeah I can kind of see why. I used to like it more than I do now. Hm, odd
April 29, 20188 yr Yep X&Y is peak Coldplay. VLV would be my first choice era concert still, but X&Y is the best Chris' voice has ever sounded
April 29, 20188 yr It is because i dont have the playlist in my phone. Sorry There's also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=y5yWzQ9fr5A;list=PLv-0Kprjqiuut0GIEvFt5KXeO0I4yLNkH Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5yWzQ9fr5A&list=PLv-0Kprjqiuut0GIEvFt5KXeO0I4yLNkH&index=4
April 29, 20188 yr There's also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=y5yWzQ9fr5A;list=PLv-0Kprjqiuut0GIEvFt5KXeO0I4yLNkH Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5yWzQ9fr5A&list=PLv-0Kprjqiuut0GIEvFt5KXeO0I4yLNkH&index=4Oh thank you
April 29, 20188 yr Author What If is such a wonderful and relatable ballad...I wish I could hear it live sometime. Even though Chris's voice will never sound like it sounded back then...
April 29, 20188 yr WHAT IF THERE WAS NO TIME I just realized, is this supposed to be Chris' version of Imagine/John Lennon?
Create an account or sign in to comment