✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love In My Place, but it is a song that belongs back to the A-stage

So true! At my concert, all the people around me sat down when Coldplay got to the C-Stage and then stood back up once IMP started.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm afraid there won't be a Listening Party this May. I've been overwhelmed and overworked with numerous things (well I still am, actually !) and didn't organise it and now it's probably not very realistic to still try and hold one in the remaining days of this month, so guess we pass on to June.

Vote here for the date of the next Listening Party in June: https://doodle.com/poll/2uzhauqsm5mppyfh

Do vote, please !

https://doodle.com/poll/2uzhauqsm5mppyfh

@Nie @iamsue @coldplayisawesome @AMDB9 @Gsilva @ColdplayingMama

The June Listening party will have a very special playlist to celebrate 10 years of a certain album...and if you love it, won't you let it know ? :D

Thanks for organizing this, @I ran away ! I would love to take part but I will be traveling both weekends that are getting the most votes :(

In the meantime...have fun talking in the Strawberry Swing, everyone! :viva:

• Like 1

Thanks for organizing this, @I ran away ! I would love to take part but I will be traveling both weekends that are getting the most votes :(

In the meantime...have fun talking in the Strawberry Swing, everyone! :viva:

Oh dear. One day we'll have you participating at a Coldplaying Listening Party, one day we will....! :D

• Like 1

Oh dear. One day we'll have you participating at a Coldplaying Listening Party, one day we will....! :D

I really want to...but typically it's my weekends that are most busy. I don't know if it's possible to ever have a listening party on a weekday? For most I assume that won't work due to classes and/or work, though...but one day I WILL make it for one!!! ;)

• Like 1

I really want to...but typically it's my weekends that are most busy. I don't know if it's possible to ever have a listening party on a weekday? For most I assume that won't work due to classes and/or work, though...but one day I WILL make it for one!!! ;)

I personally don't mind a weekday party at all, it's actually often easier for me ! But over time the consensus was that most people only can consider weekends, which is why the polls are set up the way they are. Maybe we should do a mix.

• Like 2

@I ran away,

Sorry it took me so long to vote. I think you know the situation. I would love to do another party soon! I am just watching Live 2003 for the first time and remembering our epic party on that. This video has firmly turned me into an Oldplayer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just checked the poll. Wow, what a voter turnout ! Looks like it's either gonna be June 16 or 17. We can easily make a repeat party on the weekend after.

You won't regret it, this month's playlist will be epic. I already made the file a few days ago, but I'm only gonna say this much: It consists of two parts, and the first is a regular run of VLVODAAHF.