✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, but I can't take credit for putting it together. I just improved the transitions and adjusted the volumes of what somebody else had already put together for Youtube.

Well, that's what I meant, and you put in the 10 minute break :D

• Like 1

there used to be a copy of it floating around here somewhere, but that must have gotten taken down at some point. a lot of great stuff from the older eras suffered that fate :\

I hope some of those treasures will get online again since Stephen is recreating the MM section.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Coldplaying Listening Repeat Party for April will take place just before the end of this month, tomorrow Sunday April 29, 8 pm (Berlin/Brussels)/2pm (U.S. East Coast).

@Zero Theory @Nie @Gsilva @carolina @ColdplayingMama @yoyo2000 @AMDB9 @coldplayisawesome and whoever else might be interested is welcome to join !

We will re-listen to this month's playlist: Isle Of Wight Festival 2006. You can download it here:

https://mega.nz/#!yVhi1IID!dCRrrsuGoXwV7OMnaTE6mLwGkAmPACEQShqXM853w28

The Coldplaying Listening Repeat Party for April will take place just before the end of this month, tomorrow Sunday April 29, 8 pm (Berlin/Brussels)/2pm (U.S. East Coast).

@Zero Theory @Nie @Gsilva @carolina @ColdplayingMama @yoyo2000 @AMDB9 @coldplayisawesome and whoever else might be interested is welcome to join !

We will re-listen to this month's playlist: Isle Of Wight Festival 2006. You can download it here:

Aw man, I will be at the Governor of Iowa Scholar's Luncheon, starts right when the listening party starts....would rather do the listening party, but alas....:rolleyes:

Maybe next time; have fun everyone and thanks so much for the invite anyway!

• Like 1

Aw I'd love to join but I don't think I can make it. Have fun!

I'm sorry but I can't make it :-\

I have a maths exam right before!

Those Sunday tests, pfff!

Best Coldplay openers in order

Square One

Politik

AHFOD

MX

Even though Politik is the best song of those imo, Square One is an insane opener

I still think nothing can ever top Politik, but the again...nothing can top the opener succession Square One - Politik like they had in the Twisted Logic Tour !

I still think nothing can ever top Politik, but the again...nothing can top the opener succession Square One - Politik like they had in the Twisted Logic Tour !

Yeah it's really the combo that makes it. Damn the things I'd do to have been able to see that live

• Like 1