• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I broke down today and bought one of the cheaper VIP seats. (section 7) Feeling a little sick over the price, but I figured if I was coming all the way from Canada then I needed to make it worth my while. Plus, if I drive instead of fly, that $ could go towards a better seat at the show.... I am super excited to finally have purchased some tickets to this tour instead of waiting for them to come to Canada!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought two tickets to this show thinking I'd go with a buddy down in NYC -- ends up he'll be joining me @ Gillette Stadium! I have two extra tickets in section 118 -- selling at face value! Feel free to message me if interested :) For the July 16th show!

Hey I am on a holiday from Ireland and looking for tickets for the show on the 16th but the only ones left are the resale tickets all the way at the top of the stadium for $110 at the cheapest. Any ideas where to get a pair? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I know at past shows in the U.S they've always kept the first few rows open for the fans who show up earliest and are most excited for the show to keep the same atmosphere they get at the European shows since those are general admission on the floor. Will that be true for these shows as well or has that gone out the door with this VIP package nonsense? Really hope they keep it going, I always thought that set them apart and showed they really cared about their fans. I don't want to believe they would sell out like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on checking Ticketmaster closer to the show or just walking up because there probably be a lot of unused artist, promoter, marketing, and record tix that get released. Plus you save like $30 in fees if you buy at the box office.

• Like 1