✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-17] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

hahninator

Hey guys. I'm worried that this show will be less "packed" than the Sarurday night show. I haven't seen much hype about this one compared to the other. Please tell me I'm wrong! I wanted to go on Saturday but for some reason ticketmaster wouldn't let me buy for that night! I've never been to a back to back thing like this and I'm just wondering if anyone has any info about how ticket sales are going

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I'm worried that this show will be less "packed" than the Sarurday night show. I haven't seen much hype about this one compared to the other. Please tell me I'm wrong! I wanted to go on Saturday but for some reason ticketmaster wouldn't let me buy for that night! I've never been to a back to back thing like this and I'm just wondering if anyone has any info about how ticket sales are going

Don't worry, it's going to be full. All floor tickets are sold and there are a few single seats left, gonna be just as amazing as the first show! I'll be at both shows :)

I wish I was going to both shows! But I only decided to go after the first show had sold out. I am telling myself that the second show will be better because they'll have worked out all the kinks from the night before with the new stage set up. LOL. Am I wrong? Or is the set up for this show different than the others they've had so far this tour?

I wish I was going to both shows! But I only decided to go after the first show had sold out. I am telling myself that the second show will be better because they'll have worked out all the kinks from the night before with the new stage set up. LOL. Am I wrong? Or is the set up for this show different than the others they've had so far this tour?

Might be better for them to fix their "mistakes" but they'll also be a bit tired from the previous night haha. I bought tickets for the 7/16 show and will be volunteering with Oxfam the next day! 16 more days!!

Also, the stage set up is different, can't wait to see how it looks like in person!

It won't sell out (there are a lot of upper level seats still available, and Ticketmaster just released a bunch of lower level seats this week) but it will be a good sized crowd!

• 2 weeks later...
I just got two tickets in section 111a row 5. The best I could get for floor seats was section 12 like row 28. I've seen them on the floor in the back and it sucks!!

Good move. The ones available in section 1 and 5 are listed as limited view which probably means there's an obstruction. 111a will be a great view! I got mine in section 12 row 12, along the catwalk a few days ago.

Hey Guys,

I'm new around here but was hoping someone would be able to help. I was planning on taking my wife (who I just married last week) to see this show tomorrow night. She was supposed to fly in tonight from Trinidad but her flight was cancelled. She's now coming back tomorrow around 6pm and likely can't make the show. Would anyone be up for potentially trading nights?

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm in section 117 currently. Let me know if anyone has any interest please. I'll post this on the other thread as well hoping someone can help out!

Everyone currently going - have a great time! I'm sure it's going to be a crazy show.