✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-17] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

hahninator

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amazing night! was there sat as well, sunday was the better of the 2 imo! Scored 10th row floor saturday am! was front row center against the barriacades all night great people around us! however, a very drunk lady, who was telling everyone around her she was coldplays " assistant" actually peed herself right there, and then just stumbled away. lots of people got peed on, as did their bags and posters they brought! Certainly a night to remember!!

• Like 3

amazing night! was there sat as well, sunday was the better of the 2 imo! Scored 10th row floor saturday am! was front row center against the barriacades all night great people around us! however, a very drunk lady, who was telling everyone around her she was coldplays " assistant" actually peed herself right there, and then just stumbled away. lots of people got peed on, as did their bags and posters they brought! Certainly a night to remember!!

LMAO. I know its not funny, but I couldnt help grinning when I thought of the supposedly misheard Yellow line: http://www.kissthisguy.com/for-you-i-peed-myself-dry-coldplay-misheard-26555.htm

• Like 3

Hi I think I was right next to you! Haha my bag was unfortunately right near the "splash zone" for lack of a better term. Other than that I could not have asked for a better night! My friend and I were supposed to be all the way up in section 313 but a couple of roadies came around and upgraded us to Row 1 (basically as close as humanly possible) after they said they liked our shirts! I'm still in disbelief

• Like 7

Hi I think I was right next to you! Haha my bag was unfortunately right near the "splash zone" for lack of a better term. Other than that I could not have asked for a better night! My friend and I were supposed to be all the way up in section 313 but a couple of roadies came around and upgraded us to Row 1 (basically as close as humanly possible) after they said they liked our shirts! I'm still in disbelief

Cool ! Just curious, what kind of shirts were you wearing ?

Cool ! Just curious, what kind of shirts were you wearing ?

Here's a picture of them! Mine is the one with the hot air balloon (I was trying to do a version of the hot air balloon symbol they used for AHFOD) and my friend was trying to make hers as "psychedelicy" as possible haha :)

• Like 5

Here's a picture of them! Mine is the one with the hot air balloon (I was trying to do a version of the hot air balloon symbol they used for AHFOD) and my friend was trying to make hers as "psychedelicy" as possible haha :)

Oooh, so self-made ones ! Nice !! :D

"coldplay is good" i love that :lol:

these are both very nice shirts! :wacko:

hahahaha omg yes! we were right near you. she was next to us and that was our poster she peed on! so insane! all night she was talking off the ear of whoever was next to her about how she's their assistant... "did you know they stay in a a house in the hamptons when theyre here... do you know where his kids are? tehyre downstairs.. they never miss a show... thats his personal photographer ... " and best one , "im gonna take you backstage with me after the concert" lolllll

anyway the night was beyond incredible and we definitely had a great group up front and center giving back all the energy the band was giving us!

here's my back to the future video.. i couldnt get a good video of any of the coldplay songs cause i was too busy singing jumping screaming etc

• Like 4

What an incredible weekend! I'm so grateful and feel so lucky to have been part of it. I was right next to the B-Stage on Day 1, section 13. Seeing the confetti fly up right in front of us (although it wafted to the other side of the catwalk) was lovely. I met some incredible people, sang along with them, danced with them, and hung out after the show. The crowd was amazing, and I couldn't believe how close I was to the bad. It's the closest I've ever been.

Day 2 was also special. I was closer to the Main Stage, section 4. The confetti actually reached us. The rain of shapes and colors felt magical. The crowed in my area seemed for subdued, but there were a few people around me jamming hard. The flames during Hymn for the Weekend were close enough that you could feel the heat off them. When Michael J Fox came out, the crowd went wild. It felt like everyone was singing along to Earth Angel. Once they started playing Up&Up, I started welling up. I was full on crying by the second or last chorus (can't remember which, I was too in the moment, haha).

By the end of both days, I was sweaty, a bit red from crying, sore from dancing, hoarse from singing and screaming, and it was all worth it. I didn't want it to end. I'm so happy to be part of this fan community. Everyone is so nice, and accepting, and no one cares about how silly they may look dancing, or how well their singing. Everyone is just having fun and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I definitely plan on going to more AHFOD shows. I'd love to fly out to the Rose Bowl show, but I don't think I can make that. But once they announce the South East dates, I'll be going to as many of the shows in Florida that I can afford. I've always wanted to go to multiple shows per tour, but this tour just feels like I HAVE to.

I'll have a good chunk of video of the shows up in the coming weeks. I just have to find some time to put them together. I'll try and get to it this weekend, or maybe even during the week after work.

• Like 6

WOW! Yes, that was me and my 13 year old son, who has seen every NY and Philly Coldplay show with us since he was 5!! We've even flown across the country when he was 5, actually 7 yrs ago, to see them in San Diego!

Sunday night he said was the most amazing day ever of his life! We had 100 level seats, and it was only suppose to be the 2 of us, however, when reading that the band was releasing amazing vip seats for face value 24-48 hours before the non sold out shows, i started checking like mad...and Saturday am at @ 9:30 am, section 4 10th row popped up. So, my entire family went yet again Sunday night, and my husband and daughter got the 100 level seats while we were front row against the barricades! Amazing amazing experience, I'll probably never get to experience anything like that again!!!

There is the made in America music festival in Philly, which is FREE and coldplay is playing along with rhianna... There are tickets available if you want to get close, however, most of the experience area is free as it is set up on the Ben Franklin Parkway.... It's september 3 & 4

• Like 1

hahahaha omg yes! we were right near you. she was next to us and that was our poster she peed on! so insane! all night she was talking off the ear of whoever was next to her about how she's their assistant... "did you know they stay in a a house in the hamptons when theyre here... do you know where his kids are? tehyre downstairs.. they never miss a show... thats his personal photographer ... " and best one , "im gonna take you backstage with me after the concert" lolllll

anyway the night was beyond incredible and we definitely had a great group up front and center giving back all the energy the band was giving us!

here's my back to the future video.. i couldnt get a good video of any of the coldplay songs cause i was too busy singing jumping screaming etc

By the way, I didn't believe for a SECOND she was any part with the band at all! At 1 point, she pulled out her tickets and said look I have tickets.....Who does that? And, if she was a part of their entourage, how can you publicly behave like that? Why was she experiencing the show where we were? Sorry, didn't buy it at all, then when she hung onto the barricades and full on pished her pants....She was a druken liar... She probably served them their coffee that morning at a Manhattan starbucks and suddenly, she became their "assistant" ha...

• Like 1

During God Put a smile....Did anyone notice How Chris had to keep reminding Johnny it was the " f chord"...He did that Saturday night as well, and on Sunday night you could HEAR him reminding him what chords to play!! At 1 point, I mentioned to my son " look! he forgot the f chord again just like last night! " and drunken Pish lady said to me " i wouldn't complain if i were you" ummmm, shut up drunky I wasn't talking to you...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
I'll have a good chunk of video of the shows up in the coming weeks. I just have to find some time to put them together. I'll try and get to it this weekend, or maybe even during the week after work.

Eh, during the week, during the year, same thing :P

I finally put together the videos from the two MetLife stadium shows. I uploaded them a while ago, but never got around to posting them here. So, if anyone is interested in reliving the show, here you go! The first video is the longest, with a bunch of songs from both shows and some multicam stuff. The second video is only from the second show, and it includes Michael J. Fox's surprise appearance.

Enjoy! Also, sorry for the camera work and any singing of mine you may hear, haha. Can't be focusing getting decent video to make sure I'm enjoying the concert!