✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-24] Coldplay live at the O2 for War Child

gai

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such an amazing show! I cannot believe they played Til Kingdom Come... :dazzled:That's got to be the surprise of the evening.

They were so much better than the NME Tour. Man I loved it. Though I'm exhausted now and a sleep on the train home is beckoning.

I'll share my photos as soon as I can

• Like 3

Such an amazing show! I cannot believe they played Til Kingdom Come... :dazzled:That's got to be the surprise of the evening.

They were so much better than the NME Tour. Man I loved it. Though I'm exhausted now and a sleep on the train home is beckoning.

Can't wait, thanks!

Yeah I find that very suprising. Perhaps their piano broke last minute like Global Citizen, so they couldn't play Up&Up

So turns out my photos look great on my phone but not as great on a computer :rolleyes: Typical. Anyway here they are:

[ATTACH]4145[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4146[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4147[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4148[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4149[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4150[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4151[/ATTACH]

ETA: Cheeetaz, glad you got back in one piece! I didn't get back until 4am. Worst train journey ever.

• Like 1

ETA: Cheeetaz, glad you got back in one piece! I didn't get back until 4am. Worst train journey ever.

Tell me about it, when i arrived at canada water the last northbound overground train was already gone. No tubes either, since we were on the last one.

As i was walking out thinking about what to do now i saw a bus to North Greenwich that was about to depart so in an blink of an eye decision i jumped on board. I thought i might have better chances going home from the O2 than from canada water, looked pretty abondened at that time of night :D

So an hour after we took the last tube i was back at the O2.

Thank god i had planed my going home options from home and wrote them down as a backup, really payed off. I was just in time for a 1:20 bus to stratford, got off at warton road (i believe) and changed to the 25 line to Oxford Circus that took me to Aldgate East. Was quite an adventure getting home.

I was so reliefed when i saw my hostel, took me 2,5 hours to cover 8,6 miles.

And i didn't had to take a taxi, saved money [emoji1377]

Sent via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
25 hours awake, i'm finally in a bed. Nothing that i want more than sleep right now.

Good Night.

Sent via Tapatalk

Hope you had a good night! ;)

Not sure if this has been posted or discussed, but I wonder why it changed

[MEDIA=twitter]702847592502317056[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/702847592502317056

Hmm, doors were supposed to open at 9pm but we were kept waiting almost one more hour. "Our" security guard told us that there were technical problems, maybe that was why it was changed. Pity - though I loved Til Kingdom come I had hoped for Up & Up. While we were standing in our "special queue" a lot of the roadies including Matt passed by us into the venue and they all looked stressed. Must have been a logistical nightmare to coordinate the Brits performance and the concert so shortly one after the other!

Hmm, doors were supposed to open at 9pm but we were kept waiting almost one more hour. "Our" security guard told us that there were technical problems, maybe that was why it was changed.

Could be, i think they also changed chris's mic or some settings of it minutes before the show, they were running around a lot more than usual on stage before the show. Could also have been some kind of monitoring problem.

Sent via Tapatalk

• Like 1