✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-03-14] Coldplay live at the Today Show

gai

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a gift from my sister, that's all. It means so much to me because I wasn't expecting something like that from her. She spent 4-5 weekends to finish it.

I`ve just read previous posts and now I know. Great!!! :)

• Like 1

I feel extremely fortunate to have been able to travel to NYC to see Coldplay perform on the Today Show. It was an absolutely amazing experience and my second time seeing them on the plaza (2008). They looked and sounded great even though it was super cold and rainy. But as Chris noted....their "from England" so their use to it. Seeing them live seems more exciting each and every time but watching them rehearse is a very intimate and unique experience. I did my best to record as much of the rehearsal as I could so that I could share the experience with my fellow Coldplayers. It's such a wonderful fan community and one that has given me much support over the years. Coldplay has been a big part of my life since I first heard their music back in 2000. Over the years, their importance became very personal and the basis for many fun and loving memories with my daughter Ryan. When we lost Ryan suddenly, their music became my therapy. Every time I see them I feel like she's there with me. Yesterday was made even more special when Chris took a moment to take a photo with Ryan's favorite little toy. The more I see them the more I want to see them. They are addictive for sure. Please enjoy the video.

DSC03658_1.jpg

• Like 17

Guest diogo_sg
I feel extremely fortunate to have been able to travel to NYC to see Coldplay perform on the Today Show. It was an absolutely amazing experience and my second time seeing them on the plaza (2008). They looked and sounded great even though it was super cold and rainy. But as Chris noted....their "from England" so their use to it. Seeing them live seems more exciting each and every time but watching them rehearse is a very intimate and unique experience. I did my best to record as much of the rehearsal as I could so that I could share the experience with my fellow Coldplayers. It's such a wonderful fan community and one that has given me much support over the years. Coldplay has been a big part of my life since I first heard their music back in 2000. Over the years, their importance became very personal and the basis for many fun and loving memories with my daughter Ryan. When we lost Ryan suddenly, their music became my therapy. Every time I see them I feel like she's there with me. Yesterday was made even more special when Chris took a moment to take a photo with Ryan's favorite little toy. The more I see them the more I want to see them. They are addictive for sure. Please enjoy the video.

DSC03658_1.jpg

So sorry for your loss. But it's beautiful that Coldplay's music makes you feel that way.

DSC03658_1.jpg

I'm speechless ...since yesterday when i saw this photo and searched a little bit about it, i was thinking about you and your life story and your daughter and you both as her parents.... there are no right words of comfort, but if there is something i could say is that i could feel your pain and strength to continue with life after such a lost and keeping her spirit with you and making attention on this issue causes admiration...sending you huge and healing hug <3

• Like 2

DSC03658_1.jpg

Thank you so much! Wonderful experience!

• Like 1

Jbarry, what an inspiring story![emoji26][emoji2]. I can totally relate to Coldplay's healing power for a different reason. You are so incredible to have shared your private story and pictures with us. Many thanks!

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
:heart: Exactly 1 year ago, on this day, I was living my adventure of a lifetime, travelling to New York in the night and seeing Coldplay live for the first time in the morning :blush:

Happy anniversary. [emoji4]

• Like 1

:heart: Exactly 1 year ago, on this day, I was living my adventure of a lifetime, travelling to New York in the night and seeing Coldplay live for the first time in the morning :blush:

Happy anniversary! coldplaying's tweet reminded me your adventure of a lifetime :)

• Like 1

• 11 months later...