✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION: SONGS THAT START WITH "B"

anthamic

I know we all have different styles and tastes, but to be honest I think the Pre-Parachutes songs are incredibly atmospherically dense. I think they capture profound melancholy as a state of mind quite well. That's why I love them so much.

I get why you would like it, but I just can't get in to it. The vocal style and guitar effect really bothers me :/

I get why you would like it, but I just can't get in to it. The vocal style and guitar effect really bothers me :/

I like the guitars in general but I would agree that neither the vocals or the recordings of that time have come close technical perfection. Still, maybe that even adds to the atmospheric effects for me :)

And I'm the same way as @flockofbirds222. I ADORE these older songs. Especially See You Soon and Easy to Please. They are masterpieces! But I like Birds more than Brothers and Sisters. Just my opinion. (Although I love Brothers and Sisters too. The style of this song is obviously superiour to the majority of what they're doing now...)

• Like 1

I know we all have different styles and tastes, but to be honest I think the Pre-Parachutes songs are incredibly atmospherically dense. I think they capture profound melancholy as a state of mind quite well. That's why I love them so much.

This states it perfectly, the oldest songs are just so good :)

• Like 1

For me it's so difficult to choose one. Brothers and Sisters has that beautiful atmospheric sound and Birds has a joyful and incredible sound. I love both they are so different and wonderful in its own way. Anyways, my vote won't make any difference.