✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION: SONGS THAT START WITH "B"

anthamic

Vote for the song you want eliminated/song you dislike.

We will keep eliminating songs until there is one song left; this will decide the best/fan-favourite of the list.(?)

Bigger Stronger

Birds

Brothers & Sisters

This will be relatively short, since there's quite a few songs.

I vote for Birds.

Wait i never heard of before I lose and i also can't find it anywhere:huh:

Could you maybe put a link here if you know where I can listen to it?

Ah, thanks for pointing that out! (I typed the list in a bit of a rush) I can't find any recording; I believe it was not released ot the public. I'll just take it off the list unless somebody finds the magic casette tape with it. ;)

Ah, thanks for pointing that out! (I typed the list in a bit of a rush) I can't find any recording; I believe it was not released ot the public. I'll just take it off the list unless somebody finds the magic casette tape with it. ;)

That's sad I would really have liked to listen to it:(

What the hell, people ?

I don't dislike Birds but it is nowhere near in quality to these early classics. Seems no one appreciates the Pre-Parachutes stuff any more, that is so sad (no pun intended)

tbh I don't really like Coldplay's songs before Parachutes except for See You Soon.

I know we all have different styles and tastes, but to be honest I think the Pre-Parachutes songs are incredibly atmospherically dense. I think they capture profound melancholy as a state of mind quite well. That's why I love them so much.

• Like 2