✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Two Coldplaying Members Introduce Manchester Concert

Sparky

A huge congratulations to Jamie (ColdplaySheffield) and Linus for featuring on the introduction to the 4th June Manchester concert. You guys kicked it off in style. Unbelievable!

You are Coldplaying legends now!

• Like 13

Thanks Sparky! Saturday night was just totally unbelievable!

I got to the que just after 9am, sat fifth in line behind Coeurli and a few others. Jamie showed up a couple hours later. Then at around maybe 2pm this guy who turned out to be Coldplay's media guy, being responsible for all the videos on the big screen etc. came and asked me and Jamie, who'd just come to the front to talk to me for like 10 minutes, if we wanted to come backstage and shoot a little video for Coldplay. I was a little confused at first but surely i couldn't turn this down. I hadn't watched barely any live videos cause i wanted this to be as good as possible, but Jamie had a fair idea of what was waiting.

So we got backstage wristbands, then followed this guy in to a room. Apparently this is where they was gonna have the after party. And yes, there was a bowl with Cadburry's buttons :D ... Anyways, he explained too us what we were doing, so we got infront of this thing with the AHFOD cover on it and did a few takes of each video. The first one can be seen in the link below, which is INTRODUCING COLDPLAY infront of the ENTIRE Etihad Stadium on both the 4th and the 5th. The second video is alot shorter and only has Jamie talking, but that's more like all the other videos that's shown before ours. And that one will apparently be played on every single show for the rest of this tour, going well into next year!

On top of this i got front row, as well as this being the best concert i've ever been too! Literally the best day of my life!

Even tho i really hate this video, i can't stop watching it. I still can't believe this actually happened, and i just don't know how to feel about it! It's like Jamie said after the show. "Just imagine... When they're in America, we'll be asleep back here at the same time as we're on the screen at a Coldplay show over there". How amazing is that?! "We are legends every day"!!!

• Like 18

• Administrators

I got to the que just after 9am, sat fifth in line behind Coeurli and a few others. Jamie showed up a couple hours later. Then at around maybe 2pm this guy who turned out to be Coldplay's media guy, being responsible for all the videos on the big screen etc. came and asked me and Jamie, who'd just come to the front to talk to me for like 10 minutes, if we wanted to come backstage and shoot a little video for Coldplay. I was a little confused at first but surely i couldn't turn this down. I hadn't watched barely any live videos cause i wanted this to be as good as possible, but Jamie had a fair idea of what was waiting.

So we got backstage wristbands, then followed this guy in to a room. Apparently this is where they was gonna have the after party. And yes, there was a bowl with Cadburry's buttons :D ... Anyways, he explained too us what we were doing, so we got infront of this thing with the AHFOD cover on it and did a few takes of each video. The first one can be seen in the link below, which is INTRODUCING COLDPLAY infront of the ENTIRE Etihad Stadium on both the 4th and the 5th. The second video is alot shorter and only has Jamie talking, but that's more like all the other videos that's shown before ours. And that one will apparently be played on every single show for the rest of this tour, going well into next year!

On top of this i got front row, as well as this being the best concert i've ever been too! Literally the best day of my life!

Even tho i really hate this video, i can't stop watching it. I still can't believe this actually happened, and i just don't know how to feel about it! It's like Jamie said after the show. "Just imagine... When they're in America, we'll be asleep back here at the same time as we're on the screen at a Coldplay show over there". How amazing is that?! "We are legends every day"!!!

Wow what an amazing opportunity. Congratulations :D

• Like 1

Wow you're so lucky! Congrats!

A huge congratulations to Jamie (ColdplaySheffield) and Linus for featuring on the introduction to the 4th June Manchester concert. You guys kicked it off in style. Unbelievable!

You are Coldplaying legends now!

Hey ! That's brilliant ! I wondered who they were - they're OURS !! So proud to be part of this amazing community.

Thank you so much everyone! This really beats everything i've ever done before :)

Omg I was near you on gate Y while waiting and when they picked up you!Congratulation guys,it was a cool thing for an awsome concert like we had!!

Oh cool, where were you in relation to me then? And when did you get there? :)

• Like 1

I was with my girlfriend on the left side of the gate Y1, and we arrived at 9.15 am !

There was the 2 pakistans guys close to the gate near us, who we've met that day (really nice guys) and I guess you have noticed them:D

In the afternoon I was wearing my personal Coldplay T-shirt!

• Like 1

I was with my girlfriend on the left side of the gate Y1, and we arrived at 9.15 am !

There was the 2 pakistans guys close to the gate near us, who we've met that day (really nice guys) and I guess you have noticed them:D

In the afternoon I was wearing my personal Coldplay T-shirt!

yeah i think i know which one's you then. Guess i was sat with my back towards you yeh? Cause the other couple (or whatever they were) ended up stadning right next to me at the barriers aswell. so that wasn't you i take it?

Yes, I think you're right!

We two have always glasses on, the other two guys were brother and sister,but he doesn't wear glasses!

Anyway I'm really happy for you...You'll something amazing to tell to your sons! :lol:

That was so awesome!! Congratulations again!!! :awesome:

Yes, I think you're right!

We two have always glasses on, the other two guys were brother and sister,but he doesn't wear glasses!

Anyway I'm really happy for you...You'll something amazing to tell to your sons! :lol:

Ohmygod you're the couple Claire and I saw the next day in Manchester too!!!! :cheesy::awesome: Brilliant!!!!

• Like 1

Ohmygod you're the couple Claire and I saw the next day in Manchester too!!!! :cheesy::awesome: Brilliant!!!!

Ahahahah I can't believe that!

You were the 2 french girl near us right?we were all so close each other,awsome

I wish to be able to find if someone of you were close to me but I didn't have mobile connection as I'm not from england and I was saving up battery for the concert!:awesome:

So glad we all had an amazing night!

• Like 1

Hey guys!

Thank you for all of your kind, sweet comments. They're greatly appreciated. It's the proudest moment of my life introducing Coldplay to the stage. I'm shocked, amazed, proud, overwhelmed....you name it! I can't get my head around it all. It's such a privilege.

I've met the band twice and didn't think it could get better than that, but this quite possibly does. I'm up in Glasgow now for tonight's show and we recorded a handover to Glasgow so that'll also be so cool to see.

So happy to share the moment with Linus. I hope we did the band justice. It's something I'll cherish forever for the rest of my life.

• Like 8

Guest diogo_sg

This really must've been an incredible experience. Really happy for you, guys! [emoji1]