Share a Coldplay lyric which suits your mood /recent thoughts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the hardest part was letting go, not taking part

You really broke my heart

sent from Harveytown

listening to this song right now... Wow. I think I am alright now but I look back and see how really broken I let this one person make me.

• Like 1

Oh....work-related again ? :(

I can relate to that line too at the moment...

Yep.

I have so much work and people can't decide what should be done first.

My advice is neglected again and time goes by.

Deadlines are kept of course.

listening to this song right now... Wow. I think I am alright now but I look back and see how really broken I let this one person make me.

Likewise. And the cruel thing about it, sounds like a very happy song but the lyrics tell otherwise. Happy on the surface but broken on the inside.

sent from Harveytown

• Like 2

Likewise. And the cruel thing about it, sounds like a very happy song but the lyrics tell otherwise. Happy on the surface but broken on the inside.

sent from Harveytown

wow yeah true :/ but you've gotta keep trying to be happy, it's the only way to get through it.

• Like 1

so you dont know where youre going and you wanna talk?

and you feel like youre going where youve been before?

youll tell anyone who listen but you feel ignored

nothings really making any sense at all, lets talk

im looking into what i want to do when i leave school argh :oops:

• Like 1

Come to Brisbane, chill and go to uni here? Nah but seriously start with what you are interested in and what makes you happy to do and also has an element of challenge to it. Then go from there. I found it really overwhelming with the amount of choice there is with careers :P But don't think that what you choose to do now will be the thing you will do for the rest of your life because that's not true either.

• Like 1

Come to Brisbane, chill and go to uni here? Nah but seriously start with what you are interested in and what makes you happy to do and also has an element of challenge to it. Then go from there. I found it really overwhelming with the amount of choice there is with careers :p But don't think that what you choose to do now will be the thing you will do for the rest of your life because that's not true either.

thank you! this really helped alot!

thank you! this really helped alot!

Oh wow I'm glad it did. I wasn't sure if I should have sent it because I was really tired at the time and wasn't awake enough to even check if it made sense :D

"I had it all and I risked it on" -> I feel like there's this part of me that loves risk taking and consequently, more often than not, losing.

• Like 2

Right now this is what I want to be even when it seems difficult.

"be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete"

I still remember watching this cover band who covered Charlie Brown, they sang "be a bright red nose come bursting the concrete". My dad heard it he was like "huh, WHAT?" It was really funny :D

• Like 2