✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My Adventure Of A Lifetime (featuring surprises, new friends and love)

Linus

I've just gotten home from the best trip of my life! Five Coldplay shows, tons of new friends, and thanks to Coldplay, my life might have changed forever. This review will not be so much from the shows themselves, but more about everything that happened before and after. It's proof that Coldplay is amazing in many more ways than just through their music. So let's go back to the start...

Saturday 4th June @ Etihad Stadium in Manchester

It's about 9:20 when i arrived at the Etihad Stadium for my first Coldplay gig in almost two years. I find my entrance, and there's four people sitting there already, so fifth in line for the first show, not bad at all. Obviously, being shy as i am i don't really talk to anyone, which i kinda regret a bit now... But anyways. At around 11:00 i see a familiar face, and after a few facebook messages back and forth it turns out to be my mate Jamie (ColdplaySheffield). Never met him in person, so great to finally see him. He came up to the front of the queue somewhere around 12:30-13:00, and about 5 minutes later, this random dude with a camera shows up and starts talking too us. Asking us about ourselves, where we're from, how long we've been fans and so on. Then after a few minutes....

"Would you like to come backstage and shoot a video for the band?"

WAIT you said WHAT?!?

We were both a little confused at the time, but obviously accepted the invite. We went with him in to some room where they were gonna have the aftershow party with families and friends (yes there was a bowl of Cadbury Buttons). He explained too us what we were doing and put us in front of a screen with the AHFOD cover on it.

13340040_10204608907221849_6965903906116760057_o_zpsqwheshee.jpg

We recorded two videos, one for introducing Coldplay at Etihad for the 4th and 5th of June, then a video saying "This is Manchester, saying hello to our frinds in Glasgow" (the next show) which is supposed to be played on EVERY concert for the rest of the tour!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=l7M-4dHVYyQ;m=1;s=25

We went back to the line when we were finished and just kept waiting for the show. When the doors where finally about to open, everyone got super excited, and it wasn't until this point i really started talking to anyone. It turned out the girl at the front of the line was no-one other than Céline (Coeurli) from here!

When the doors finally did open, ours obviously didn't, until like 15 seconds later. It was a mad rush once we finally got through, and in the mixed of it all we didn't even get any Xylobands. Luckily I ended up at the barrier, about 10 people from the ramp and was surrounded by others who didn't have any bands either. So we gathered up all the tickets and sent two people to try and get a Xyloband each for us, and it worked. When the show finally began, i just let everything else go. It was the best show i've ever seen, and i loved every second of it. Hearing Lovers In Japan (with Chris messing up the intro) was a great surprise, but getting Trouble as a request and then See You Soon (which Chris messed up the lyrics of) just completed the night for me. It just couldn't get any better.

13340170_10204618564903285_1389923590835930736_o_zpsvmbbiyud.jpg

Even managed to get a ride home with Jamie and his mates which was very convenient. And as we drove through the night towards Sheffield, the realization of what that video actually is started kicking in. We actually introduced the best band in the world at Etihad Stadium, TWICE. And then we're gonna be at Wembley FOUR times. And like he said "When we're fast asleep back here, we're gonna be on the big screen at a Coldplay show halfway around the world". This is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me regarding Coldplay (this far).

After this adventure i went to some racing, won a go-kart race, went clay pigeon shooting and some other fun stuff, but lets just jump ahead about 10 days and end up at Wembley Stadium in London.

Wednesday June 15th @ Wembley Stadium in London

I woke up at my hostel at around 5:15 and just couldn't go back to sleep. So at 6:30 i jumped out of bed and headed for Wembley. I got there at about 7:15 and was second in line after a German guy. After a while we got told we couldn't queue at the gates so we had to move to the ramp, and all of a sudden then was like 10 of us. Again i didn't talk to anyone, but i was waiting for Bojo who i'd been talking with on here for a few days. He showed up at maybe 9:00, then a friend of his from Singapore, Pearl, showed up at 10:00. We we're in the line pretty much all the time, not doing too much. Oz came by and said hi, as did Jamie and Callum (from the Manchester gig), but other than that time went by really slowly...

When time came to get moving, we soon realized that all of us "early birds" were being directed to one gate, while people further back was going to another gate AT THE SAME TIME. So all of a sudden we'd pretty much wasted five hours queuing when getting there at 12:00 would've easily put us in the same position. Me and Bojo did somehow manage to stick together tho and get to the barrier about 2/3 down the runway. We even managed to spread out enough to save a spot for Pearl aswell.

13427934_1007466532635790_6738248229164522735_n_zpsi9xtmhz3.jpg

This show was insane! And when i saw myself on screen at Wembley i lost it. The whole show was stunnign! I don't know why, but it just felt way better than in Manchester! When the rainbow confetti canons went of during AHFOD we got completely covered in it and i actually had to stop singing cause even my mouth got stuffed. This time we got Ink on the B stage, which is my favorite Ghost Stories song, and In My Place as a request. Absolutely loved that version too!

During the show i managed to get hold of the guy in charge of the pyro stuff and ask him for a set list, but he said he couldn't give it out. After the show i went up to the front and there he was again, so i asked him a second time. He said that he needed it for Thursday as well, but if i found him then, he'd give it too me after the show. I was thinking to myself like why would he need the same set list tomorrow, isn't it gonna change? But arguing is just gonna decrease my chances, plus he pretty much promised to give it the next day.

Thursday June 16th @ Wembley Stadium in London

This day started off rather randomly. I got there around 8:30, but occasional showers made us jump back and forth between the ramp we were queuing on and the roof at the gates. This time i was waiting for both Bojo (who i convinced to go a second time) and Mayur (who I met at RAH in 2014). Before they arrived tho I actually got talking with a few people, and when the rain finally stopped and we all went back in the queue, there was about six or seven of us doing stuff together i believe.

After a while we started singing Coldplay songs together, and it soon became clear to me i was the only one there who knew all the lyrics, apart from a girl right next too us. Thankfully Bojo was talking to pretty much everyone around us at the time and eventually we were joined by that girl, called Rita, who'd apparently been stood up by her friend and was there by herself. I challenged her to see how many songs she knew, and it turned out she knew as much as me, so for the next four hours we just kept singing Coldplay songs together. Time flew by real fast this time compared to Wednesday, and when it was time to enter, we were a bit more prepared than last time.

No2DirtyAir_zpsh4bfvgdd.jpg

Madara, Mark (Sparky), Bojo, Rita, Mayur, myself, Jhawsh (pronounced Josh) and Alex

We decided to go for the B stage this time, and we made it! At least the four of us. Jhawsh and Alex (who are brothers btw) got to the barrier by the ramp and all the others from the queue just dissapeared... Somehow we even manage to end up right at the gate which they go through on their way to the C stage, so the excitement built up even more thanks to that. Then obviously the rain started pouring down again, but thankfully they let us use our umbrellas while the support acts were on.

13480353_10204676641355160_435424499_n_zpsoe3lenti.jpg

About 15 minutes before Coldplay came on, the pyro guy from yesterday walked passed, and i managed to get his attention. Luckily he remembered me and once again promised me the set list after the show. All i can do now is hope. The show eventually started, again i saw myself on screen screen at Wembley and went crazy! When the B stage part began i almost started crying... ALWAYS IN MY HEAD(!!!) and Will was literally just meters away from me. It was such an amazing feeling. Add to that they later play Green Eyes and GPASUYF on the C stage, which did make me cry a little bit. Don't ask me how, cause that is not a song you cry too. I was just so happy to hear it i guess...

13518030_10204707034314965_65696261_o_zpsxgb98qur.jpg

When they walked out to the C stage, Mayur thought he saw Tom Cruise walking out there, so when the C stage part was over and the people started walking back, i looked as hard as i could for him. Eventually he appeared, so i reached out as far as i could, and believe it or not, but Tom Cruise turned to me, smiled and shook my hand. I was in a bit of a shock moment at this point, but the show went on with the next two songs and this was surely the best night yet! Going in to Up&Up i was ready to collapse tho with all the jumping and squeezing during the whole night, The B stage are was so packed, it was crazy. However, halfway through the song, Mr Pyro guy shows up and hands me the set list! I thanked him i think like three times in five seconds, and all of a sudden i forgot all about the exhaustion. The night was complete and i finally had my ****ing set list!!!!

13423766_10204676018619592_7244207757202564768_n_zps8rtku1t0.jpg

After the show we stuck around for a little bit, and me, Mayur and Rita decided to meet up the next day to go see the AHFOD exhibition. I managed to convince Rita to come back on Saturday as well, so that's two people who went to their first Coldplay show at Wembley who i got to come back for more! We all split at the tube station, and this is where my life would take a sharp turn in a completely unexpected direction...

Friday June 17th @ Various places in London

I was supposed to meet up with Mayur during the early afternoon on the Friday, but something came up and he had to bail last minute, so it was only me and Rita for the evening. We met up at 17:00 as she got off work and went to the exhibition. Really beautiful artwork, and it was really cool to see everything in person. The handwritten lyrics is a personal favorite, but i'd never be able to afford it for that kind of money. We were in there for a while, then moved on to the Bakery. I didn't expect anyone to be there, but since she had never been there, i thought she'd might wanna see it. The shutter was up, so we hung around for about 30 minutes. Various Coldplay fans walked pass, took pictures and sat on the "Coldplayers Bench". As we left I showed her where Chris used to live as well as it's fairly close by.

13499609_10204707034514970_1149783275_o_zpstbuzi3tp.jpg

We continued on down to the Themes where we just walked for several hours, listening to Coldplay and talked about everything life. Nothing really happened at all, apart from the few times she grabbed my arm as she thought i was gonna get run over by cars when crossing roads in awkward places... It seemed like as if it was gonna end as just a beautiful walk through the London night. But at like 23:10 we decided to head for the tube so i wouldn't miss the last one back to the hostel, but as in every single love story, the skies opened up and the rain started pouring down out of nowhere. We took cover in a tunnel and ordered a taxi. While waiting for a cab at Dead Mans Hole, listening to Metallica (very romantic, i know) things started to happen, one thing lead to another and well... You can figure out the rest (let's just say i checked out early from the hostel and moved my train back to York to a later date). So all of a sudden, Coldplay hadn't just brought me a bunch of new friends, but even the perfect girl.

13434734_10204695862435675_2275448213763488852_n_zpsyk1f7mai.jpg

London Eye on Monday

Saturday June 18th @ Wembley Stadium in London

Still feeling completely knackered from Thursday, we (me and Rita) decided to get to Wembley around 3pm. We met up with Mayur and Marc, walked around for a bit, talked to some people and waited for Zuzana, another friend from RAH back in 2014. Marc and Zuzana went to the C stage while the rest of us went in the unreserved seats to try and get a bit of a different view of the show. We were only like seven or eight rows up, but seeing the Xylobands from here was completely different. Such a heavenly view! You could see so many details from up here which was easy to miss at the front, and the whole concert got another dimension.

13443152_1101755859866425_3752450698069980528_o_zpspklr5pfi.jpg

New songs this time was Princess Of China and Don't Panic. Another song i really love, and the part where Jonny sings is amazing, especially when Chris makes such a big deal out of it. This show didn't seem quiet as good as the last two tho for some reason, might've been the view, i'm not sure. But everyone still went home with smiles on their faces, looking forward to the last day of Coldplay at Wembley.

Sunday June 19th @ Wembley Stadium in London

Since i'd been going to four different places in the first four show, i decided to go to the C stage for the last one. I knew it'd be far away, but being at the front wouldn't have been healthy for me. Rita wasn't coming back for a third show unfortunately, but i was gonna meet up with Jamie and his mates for the last show. I showed up at the stadium at like 5:30, no queuing, just straight through the doors, and straight to the C stage. There was hardly anyone there so i easily got to the barrier, right by the bottom of the stairs. Seemed like a perfect position as i will get close, at the same time as they'll walk straight passed me. As the show got closer it also became clear that i wouldn't be joined by Jamie as something had happened and they'd get there just before Coldplay was due on stage.

13482819_10204694266475777_8880050947117658903_o_zpslelojznx.jpg

Four times at Wembley!!!

As the show started i realized that this wasn't the place to be if you're going to only one show, it was too far away. We were all still jumping and singing tho, so i still had a great time. There was plenty of space to move around on by the barrier as well, so it was very convenient. But as the C stage part got closer, people started pushing towards it, and it started raining. As soon as they started playing the first song, Trouble, you could tell by Chris' face that something wasn't right, and just a few seconds later he stopped the song. His guitar had apparently "been rained on" and didn't work. It was really nice to be that close when they played that song tho. I love it so much. Second one was "See You Soon, by AC/DC as you all know" which i found pretty funny. Another song that i absolutely love. When Jonny was done with his part and walked down the stairs, i reached out my hand as much as i could and bam! Jonny Buckland gave me a high-five!! I really couldn't ask for anything more from this week now, could I?

13493601_10204707034474969_1286252345_o_zpsixh8zlq5.jpg

So to sum it up in short...

Five Coldplay concerts, introduce Coldplay twice, got a set list, made up the full rainbow of Xylobands, made a bunch of new friends, shook hand with Tom Cruise and high-fived Jonny Buckland, plus i got myself a Moroccan girlfriend who lives in London. Now we just have to get it to work out! Imagine what a great story that would be to tell the guys if we were to meet any of them one day...

13493211_10204707034434968_1252713429_o_zpsqarmpmlo.jpg

Thank you for everything Coldplay, we love you!

• Like 19

AAH yes I was waiting for you to write your story down! :happy2: Absolutely amazing, Linus!!! I can read that again and again. I'm telling ya, one day, not too far away, the boys are gonna know about it one way or the other :) Love you bro. For many concerts and good times to come! :)

• Like 1

Oh wow that took a romantic turn :wideeyed: I wish that this beautiful Story would somehow be able to reach Coldplay, I bet they would totally love it that they are responsible for so many crazy personal adventures :wacky:

• Like 3

It's definitely one of those rare moments in life that should be eternalized! And while Coldplay tell their stories in song, I tell mine in movies. And as a firsthand witness and now your friend, there's nothing I'd love more than to turn this beautiful story into a script and later on into reality. Maybe that's how Coldplay will learn about it :)

• Like 3

OMG it's an awesome story!!! FIVE SHOWS!! Unbelievable... feel kinda jealous right now... I've only seen them once and I'm still shocked, so you must be now in other dimension or something like that!! Hahaha :laugh4:

Anyway, congratulations for that achievement!! :laugh2:

• Like 1

Enjoyed the read, thanks for sharing your story.. encourages other Coldplayers to share their Adventure on Coldplay #AHFODtour. Always nice to hear about the romance too, hope all works out for you both!! :love: Thanks also for mentioning re the different views, I'm looking forward to experience Coldplay for the first time standing and seated.. hope to get a Xyloband!!

Keep the stories coming Coldplayers! Have Fun!:escaping2::loveshower:

Mel :)

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

Thank you so much for sharing!

What a fantastic read! This is just amazing! It's very true that Coldplay are much more than the music. They make so many crazy and awesome things happen (directly or not)! Pure magic. Really enjoyed reading your insane adventure [emoji6]

PS

I hope you two get it to work out. It'll be such a great story when you tell people how you met!

I've just gotten home from the best trip of my life! Five Coldplay shows, tons of new friends, and thanks to Coldplay, my life might have changed forever. This review will not be so much from the shows themselves, but more about everything that happened before and after. It's proof that Coldplay is amazing in many more ways than just through their music. So let's go back to the start...

Saturday 4th June @ Etihad Stadium in Manchester

It's about 9:20 when i arrived at the Etihad Stadium for my first Coldplay gig in almost two years. I find my entrance, and there's four people sitting there already, so fifth in line for the first show, not bad at all. Obviously, being shy as i am i don't really talk to anyone, which i kinda regret a bit now... But anyways. At around 11:00 i see a familiar face, and after a few facebook messages back and forth it turns out to be my mate Jamie (ColdplaySheffield). Never met him in person, so great to finally see him. He came up to the front of the queue somewhere around 12:30-13:00, and about 5 minutes later, this random dude with a camera shows up and starts talking too us. Asking us about ourselves, where we're from, how long we've been fans and so on. Then after a few minutes....

"Would you like to come backstage and shoot a video for the band?"

WAIT you said WHAT?!?

We were both a little confused at the time, but obviously accepted the invite. We went with him in to some room where they were gonna have the aftershow party with families and friends (yes there was a bowl of Cadbury Buttons). He explained too us what we were doing and put us in front of a screen with the AHFOD cover on it.

13340040_10204608907221849_6965903906116760057_o_zpsqwheshee.jpg

We recorded two videos, one for introducing Coldplay at Etihad for the 4th and 5th of June, then a video saying "This is Manchester, saying hello to our frinds in Glasgow" (the next show) which is supposed to be played on EVERY concert for the rest of the tour!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=l7M-4dHVYyQ;m=1;s=25

We went back to the line when we were finished and just kept waiting for the show. When the doors where finally about to open, everyone got super excited, and it wasn't until this point i really started talking to anyone. It turned out the girl at the front of the line was no-one other than Céline (Coeurli) from here!

When the doors finally did open, ours obviously didn't, until like 15 seconds later. It was a mad rush once we finally got through, and in the mixed of it all we didn't even get any Xylobands. Luckily I ended up at the barrier, about 10 people from the ramp and was surrounded by others who didn't have any bands either. So we gathered up all the tickets and sent two people to try and get a Xyloband each for us, and it worked. When the show finally began, i just let everything else go. It was the best show i've ever seen, and i loved every second of it. Hearing Lovers In Japan (with Chris messing up the intro) was a great surprise, but getting Trouble as a request and then See You Soon (which Chris messed up the lyrics of) just completed the night for me. It just couldn't get any better.

13340170_10204618564903285_1389923590835930736_o_zpsvmbbiyud.jpg

Even managed to get a ride home with Jamie and his mates which was very convenient. And as we drove through the night towards Sheffield, the realization of what that video actually is started kicking in. We actually introduced the best band in the world at Etihad Stadium, TWICE. And then we're gonna be at Wembley FOUR times. And like he said "When we're fast asleep back here, we're gonna be on the big screen at a Coldplay show halfway around the world". This is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me regarding Coldplay (this far).

After this adventure i went to some racing, won a go-kart race, went clay pigeon shooting and some other fun stuff, but lets just jump ahead about 10 days and end up at Wembley Stadium in London.

Wednesday June 15th @ Wembley Stadium in London

I woke up at my hostel at around 5:15 and just couldn't go back to sleep. So at 6:30 i jumped out of bed and headed for Wembley. I got there at about 7:15 and was second in line after a German guy. After a while we got told we couldn't queue at the gates so we had to move to the ramp, and all of a sudden then was like 10 of us. Again i didn't talk to anyone, but i was waiting for Bojo who i'd been talking with on here for a few days. He showed up at maybe 9:00, then a friend of his from Singapore, Pearl, showed up at 10:00. We we're in the line pretty much all the time, not doing too much. Oz came by and said hi, as did Jamie and Callum (from the Manchester gig), but other than that time went by really slowly...

When time came to get moving, we soon realized that all of us "early birds" were being directed to one gate, while people further back was going to another gate AT THE SAME TIME. So all of a sudden we'd pretty much wasted five hours queuing when getting there at 12:00 would've easily put us in the same position. Me and Bojo did somehow manage to stick together tho and get to the barrier about 2/3 down the runway. We even managed to spread out enough to save a spot for Pearl aswell.

13427934_1007466532635790_6738248229164522735_n_zpsi9xtmhz3.jpg

This show was insane! And when i saw myself on screen at Wembley i lost it. The whole show was stunnign! I don't know why, but it just felt way better than in Manchester! When the rainbow confetti canons went of during AHFOD we got completely covered in it and i actually had to stop singing cause even my mouth got stuffed. This time we got Ink on the B stage, which is my favorite Ghost Stories song, and In My Place as a request. Absolutely loved that version too!

During the show i managed to get hold of the guy in charge of the pyro stuff and ask him for a set list, but he said he couldn't give it out. After the show i went up to the front and there he was again, so i asked him a second time. He said that he needed it for Thursday as well, but if i found him then, he'd give it too me after the show. I was thinking to myself like why would he need the same set list tomorrow, isn't it gonna change? But arguing is just gonna decrease my chances, plus he pretty much promised to give it the next day.

Thursday June 16th @ Wembley Stadium in London

This day started off rather randomly. I got there around 8:30, but occasional showers made us jump back and forth between the ramp we were queuing on and the roof at the gates. This time i was waiting for both Bojo (who i convinced to go a second time) and Mayur (who I met at RAH in 2014). Before they arrived tho I actually got talking with a few people, and when the rain finally stopped and we all went back in the queue, there was about six or seven of us doing stuff together i believe.

After a while we started singing Coldplay songs together, and it soon became clear to me i was the only one there who knew all the lyrics, apart from a girl right next too us. Thankfully Bojo was talking to pretty much everyone around us at the time and eventually we were joined by that girl, called Rita, who'd apparently been stood up by her friend and was there by herself. I challenged her to see how many songs she knew, and it turned out she knew as much as me, so for the next four hours we just kept singing Coldplay songs together. Time flew by real fast this time compared to Wednesday, and when it was time to enter, we were a bit more prepared than last time.

No2DirtyAir_zpsh4bfvgdd.jpg

Madara, Mark (Sparky), Bojo, Rita, Mayur, myself, Jhawsh (pronounced Josh) and Alex

We decided to go for the B stage this time, and we made it! At least the four of us. Jhawsh and Alex (who are brothers btw) got to the barrier by the ramp and all the others from the queue just dissapeared... Somehow we even manage to end up right at the gate which they go through on their way to the C stage, so the excitement built up even more thanks to that. Then obviously the rain started pouring down again, but thankfully they let us use our umbrellas while the support acts were on.

13480353_10204676641355160_435424499_n_zpsoe3lenti.jpg

About 15 minutes before Coldplay came on, the pyro guy from yesterday walked passed, and i managed to get his attention. Luckily he remembered me and once again promised me the set list after the show. All i can do now is hope. The show eventually started, again i saw myself on screen screen at Wembley and went crazy! When the B stage part began i almost started crying... ALWAYS IN MY HEAD(!!!) and Will was literally just meters away from me. It was such an amazing feeling. Add to that they later play Green Eyes and GPASUYF on the C stage, which did make me cry a little bit. Don't ask me how, cause that is not a song you cry too. I was just so happy to hear it i guess...

13518030_10204707034314965_65696261_o_zpsxgb98qur.jpg

When they walked out to the C stage, Mayur thought he saw Tom Cruise walking out there, so when the C stage part was over and the people started walking back, i looked as hard as i could for him. Eventually he appeared, so i reached out as far as i could, and believe it or not, but Tom Cruise turned to me, smiled and shook my hand. I was in a bit of a shock moment at this point, but the show went on with the next two songs and this was surely the best night yet! Going in to Up&Up i was ready to collapse tho with all the jumping and squeezing during the whole night, The B stage are was so packed, it was crazy. However, halfway through the song, Mr Pyro guy shows up and hands me the set list! I thanked him i think like three times in five seconds, and all of a sudden i forgot all about the exhaustion. The night was complete and i finally had my ****ing set list!!!!

13423766_10204676018619592_7244207757202564768_n_zps8rtku1t0.jpg

After the show we stuck around for a little bit, and me, Mayur and Rita decided to meet up the next day to go see the AHFOD exhibition. I managed to convince Rita to come back on Saturday as well, so that's two people who went to their first Coldplay show at Wembley who i got to come back for more! We all split at the tube station, and this is where my life would take a sharp turn in a completely unexpected direction...

Friday June 17th @ Various places in London

I was supposed to meet up with Mayur during the early afternoon on the Friday, but something came up and he had to bail last minute, so it was only me and Rita for the evening. We met up at 17:00 as she got off work and went to the exhibition. Really beautiful artwork, and it was really cool to see everything in person. The handwritten lyrics is a personal favorite, but i'd never be able to afford it for that kind of money. We were in there for a while, then moved on to the Bakery. I didn't expect anyone to be there, but since she had never been there, i thought she'd might wanna see it. The shutter was up, so we hung around for about 30 minutes. Various Coldplay fans walked pass, took pictures and sat on the "Coldplayers Bench". As we left I showed her where Chris used to live as well as it's fairly close by.

13499609_10204707034514970_1149783275_o_zpstbuzi3tp.jpg

We continued on down to the Themes where we just walked for several hours, listening to Coldplay and talked about everything life. Nothing really happened at all, apart from the few times she grabbed my arm as she thought i was gonna get run over by cars when crossing roads in awkward places... It seemed like as if it was gonna end as just a beautiful walk through the London night. But at like 23:10 we decided to head for the tube so i wouldn't miss the last one back to the hostel, but as in every single love story, the skies opened up and the rain started pouring down out of nowhere. We took cover in a tunnel and ordered a taxi. While waiting for a cab at Dead Mans Hole, listening to Metallica (very romantic, i know) things started to happen, one thing lead to another and well... You can figure out the rest (let's just say i checked out early from the hostel and moved my train back to York to a later date). So all of a sudden, Coldplay hadn't just brought me a bunch of new friends, but even the perfect girl.

13434734_10204695862435675_2275448213763488852_n_zpsyk1f7mai.jpg

London Eye on Monday

Saturday June 18th @ Wembley Stadium in London

Still feeling completely knackered from Thursday, we (me and Rita) decided to get to Wembley around 3pm. We met up with Mayur and Marc, walked around for a bit, talked to some people and waited for Zuzana, another friend from RAH back in 2014. Marc and Zuzana went to the C stage while the rest of us went in the unreserved seats to try and get a bit of a different view of the show. We were only like seven or eight rows up, but seeing the Xylobands from here was completely different. Such a heavenly view! You could see so many details from up here which was easy to miss at the front, and the whole concert got another dimension.

13443152_1101755859866425_3752450698069980528_o_zpspklr5pfi.jpg

New songs this time was Princess Of China and Don't Panic. Another song i really love, and the part where Jonny sings is amazing, especially when Chris makes such a big deal out of it. This show didn't seem quiet as good as the last two tho for some reason, might've been the view, i'm not sure. But everyone still went home with smiles on their faces, looking forward to the last day of Coldplay at Wembley.

Sunday June 19th @ Wembley Stadium in London

Since i'd been going to four different places in the first four show, i decided to go to the C stage for the last one. I knew it'd be far away, but being at the front wouldn't have been healthy for me. Rita wasn't coming back for a third show unfortunately, but i was gonna meet up with Jamie and his mates for the last show. I showed up at the stadium at like 5:30, no queuing, just straight through the doors, and straight to the C stage. There was hardly anyone there so i easily got to the barrier, right by the bottom of the stairs. Seemed like a perfect position as i will get close, at the same time as they'll walk straight passed me. As the show got closer it also became clear that i wouldn't be joined by Jamie as something had happened and they'd get there just before Coldplay was due on stage.

13482819_10204694266475777_8880050947117658903_o_zpslelojznx.jpg

Four times at Wembley!!!

As the show started i realized that this wasn't the place to be if you're going to only one show, it was too far away. We were all still jumping and singing tho, so i still had a great time. There was plenty of space to move around on by the barrier as well, so it was very convenient. But as the C stage part got closer, people started pushing towards it, and it started raining. As soon as they started playing the first song, Trouble, you could tell by Chris' face that something wasn't right, and just a few seconds later he stopped the song. His guitar had apparently "been rained on" and didn't work. It was really nice to be that close when they played that song tho. I love it so much. Second one was "See You Soon, by AC/DC as you all know" which i found pretty funny. Another song that i absolutely love. When Jonny was done with his part and walked down the stairs, i reached out my hand as much as i could and bam! Jonny Buckland gave me a high-five!! I really couldn't ask for anything more from this week now, could I?

13493601_10204707034474969_1286252345_o_zpsixh8zlq5.jpg

So to sum it up in short...

Five Coldplay concerts, introduce Coldplay twice, got a set list, made up the full rainbow of Xylobands, made a bunch of new friends, shook hand with Tom Cruise and high-fived Jonny Buckland, plus i got myself a Moroccan girlfriend who lives in London. Now we just have to get it to work out! Imagine what a great story that would be to tell the guys if we were to meet any of them one day...

13493211_10204707034434968_1252713429_o_zpsqarmpmlo.jpg

Thank you for everything Coldplay, we love you!

No, it's just too much for me... :D thanks for sharing your amazing story, it must have been an amazing time for you!

Wow, this is one of the most beautiful stories I've read in my life, thank you so much for sharing it!

Another proof that coldplay are the best band in the world, not just because of their music but the way they bring people together.[emoji173]

I hope that I get to queue at a concert and meet other coldplayers in real life one day, but even only knowing people on the internet I never felt so at home in any community. Becoming a coldplay fan really is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

• Like 9