Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coldplay lyrics game

Featured Replies

Do you mean True Love or The Scientist? :classic_wink:

 

Come back and haunt me

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 234.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • An empty house is not  a home    Wait a minute... ._.

  • The Jordanator
    The Jordanator

    Well done @Divutian you won the game ? There is no other Coldplay song with the word ‘amazing’ in the lyrics. I think.

  • doesn't mean im lost!   (i used the exclamation mark)

Posted Images

So I crawl BACK into your open arms

Swim out ON a sea of faces

Whatever it takes, I'll keep racing 'till the race is run 

So I RACE for it

For you I'd wait 'til kingdom come

COME back and haunt me

HE said,

He said I'm gonna buy this place and burn it down

But you NEVER looked hard enough

Oh, I want something JUST like this

So I put my hands UP to the sky, I feel alive

In the end

WE lie awake

And WE dream of making our escape

And tHERE are no ends

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.