✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which song do you have stuck in your head right now?

flockofbirds222

Thanks! I wanted a thread like this, and was going to make one, but now it's already made, good to see :)

Listening to Swallowed In The Sea right now. So memorable, one of the best singalong songs ever made IMO. Im pretty sure it's going to get stuck in my head for the next little while because of this. Gives you such a warm feeling even though the scene I visualize is rather on the cooler side of things... lol (not snowy cool, but more of a watery oceany kind of thing, on an overcast day :D)

• Like 4

^ Underrated song. Why did it get left behind like so many other masterpieces Coldplay have made? And the worst part is, I bet there are some masterpieces made in the AHFOD era that will never be heard because apparently no one believes in B-sides or deluxe albums or rarities or unreleased songs anymore, Coldplay included, which is a real bummer :(

I recently thought about Major Minus while replying to someone else on another thread giving my new review on it (my old opinion had a more negative outlook but I've changed my ways, it's actually a good song to me now, especially from 2:05 on) and now it seems as if it's going to be the song stuck in my head for the next little while :D

• Like 2

I thought there was a thread for this already.

Right now it's a melody that I made up myself :). I can't get it out of my head lol.

And holy-moly @flockofbirds222, you have almost the same number of likes as messages!

Sorry, I had no idea. Well, even if, it seems to be dead.

Oh right haha! Now it's actually three more likes than messages:D

EDIT: Now it's the same! Haha:D

[ATTACH=full]6012[/ATTACH]

• Like 2

And now it's 7 more likes than messages :D Not doing too bad!

Right now "Spoonman" by Soundgarden is in my head. Not the typical song to get stuck in my head, I loved playing this as the drummer when I was young on Rock Band 2. Forgot about it after I stopped playing the game for a while, and just yesterday I got reminded of it once again on satellite radio :D And just a few days before I was wondering what that one song I liked by them was called... it is a really good song too. At least to me. :D

• Like 2

I'm a bit disappointed right now. I had an original song that I could have made stuck in my head once and now of course that I can play around and figure it out on piano I can't remember it. Despise it when this happens. The best songs pop into my head when I can't play around on anything or write it down or anthing!! :(

EDIT: Just as I step away from this post I remembered it... and of course then it led into some other song, now whenever I try to remember the melody from the original song I think of that other one. It was disguised I think! Argh.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
What If. Been in my head all day yesterday and so far today.

"Ooh ooh-ooh, that's right

Let's take a breath, jump over the side

Ooh ooh-ooh, that's right

How can you know it, if you don't even try

Ooh ooh-ooh, that's right"

That's an easy one to get stuck in your head. A really nice song. :D

• Like 1

I agree! Love that song[emoji173]️ so catchy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, it's a wondrous blend of a sing along style and a heartfelt emotion, both things we know Coldplay are masters at :D

For the third morning now I've had Square One stuck in my head. Like, actually have woken up and that was immediately in there :laugh3: Don't know what that's meant to mean.

Maybe it's telling you either listen to that song more because it's awesome, or you need to go somewhere, that song is awesome for times like that

How come whenever I go on this thread now I have no song in my head like i usually do :D

• Like 1