✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which song do you have stuck in your head right now?

flockofbirds222

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Summer - Calvin Harris

Also, shameless plug here :P

My band just released a single and accompanying music video. We have an album coming out on June 10th and could use your support.

Hope you like the song, and if you do, please stay tuned for the rest of the album!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Calvin Harris - Feels (ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean)

I was searching songs by Big Sean to prepare myself for Miracles. The bad thing is that I don't like him at all... :oops:

But this song is very catchy anyway, I like it a lot.

• Like 1

Calvin Harris - Feels (ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean)

I was searching songs by Big Sean to prepare myself for Miracles. The bad thing is that I don't like him at all... :oops:

But this song is very catchy anyway, I like it a lot.

The new Calvin Harris track is nice. I like his sound from his collab with Rihanna on We Found Love and This Is What You Came For better, and also Summer, but his new style's really good too.

This song's good because it's just featuring Big Sean and not by him. IMO he didn't do too bad on this track. But I find the worse an artist gets the more collabs they seem to have, and Calvin Harris along with many other acts are beginning collaborations with hip hop artists and changing their sound. I like him now but who knows what kind of music he'll in a few years...

As for Big Sean's solo work. I totally agree. Don't expect much from modern hip hop artists. The majority of what you'll hear is autotuned mumbling, trap beats that make your ears bleed, almost zero melody, and mediocre lyrics. Big Sean doesn't rely on the first technique, but almost everyone else does. So he isn't so bad as them but he's still no good.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...