✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Tease Upcoming 2017 Tour in Ireland, Wales, France, Belgium, Germany and more

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does 10am for the tickets mean 10am in that country where the concert is or which time zone is it??

Most likely concert location, although I'm not a 100% sure about that.

Also kinda a worried that it is in the middle of June just hope theres no exams in the way(if i manage to get a ticket without presale that is)

• Like 2

Sorry for asking so many questions but I'm doing this for the first time. Do you have any tips on how to make sure I get tickets? Like of course I'll be sitting in front of the computer at that time and stuff. And will they go on sale everywhere or just on one ticket website? And if yes on which? Do I just wait til the link on the offical cp website is activated at 10am and then click it? Sorry, I have no experience at all[emoji23]

Sorry for asking so many questions but I'm doing this for the first time. Do you have any tips on how to make sure I get tickets? Like of course I'll be sitting in front of the computer at that time and stuff. And will they go on sale everywhere or just on one ticket website? And if yes on which? Do I just wait til the link on the offical cp website is activated at 10am and then click it? Sorry, I have no experience at all[emoji23]

It depends on what venue uses what seller. I'm used to ticketmaster, at some point before 10 am they open up a queue feature, meaning that if you want to go to the sales page it instead puts you in a queue. This queue starts letting in people at 10am. The most important thing is to not refresh this queue, as this puts you at the back of the queue again. If you have multiple devices I advice you employ all of them. Second most important thing is to keep trying, when you get in and it says there is nothing left, keep looking for new tickets as sometimes tickets get thrown back into the system. Once while trying to get U2 tickets after like an hour I had sort of given up, clicked search tickets one more time and bammm I had tickets.

• Like 1

It depends on what venue uses what seller. I'm used to ticketmaster, at some point before 10 am they open up a queue feature, meaning that if you want to go to the sales page it instead puts you in a queue. This queue starts letting in people at 10am. The most important thing is to not refresh this queue, as this puts you at the back of the queue again. If you have multiple devices I advice you employ all of them. Second most important thing is to keep trying, when you get in and it says there is nothing left, keep looking for new tickets as sometimes tickets get thrown back into the system. Once while trying to get U2 tickets after like an hour I had sort of given up, clicked search tickets one more time and bammm I had tickets.

Thank you so much for your advice!

• Like 1

nothing will ever be as bad as getting tickets for the Royal Albert hall shows. but as mentioned dont give up, should be quite easy to get tickets if you're on the site early enough (trying all sites). keep refreshing closer to the time until you get into the queue then do not refresh it. otherwise you prob get 100 people infront of you lol

• Like 1

The sale starts at a really bad time for me because I have university classes that I can't skip :bigcry: I have no idea what to do. Would really love to see them again.

Btw, on Coldplay's fb posting there reads "the first wave of 2017 tour dates" *waiting desperately for a gig in Finland*

If anyone is interested, this are the ticket prices (inclusive service costs) for Brussels:

1 CAT seated = 116 euro

2 CAT seated = 91 euro

GA Standing = 81 euro

3 CAT seated = 71 euro

4 CAT seated = 61 euro

5 CAT seated = 51 euro

Early entry standing = 185 euro

Hot ticket seated = 220 euro

• Like 2

If anyone is interested, this are the ticket prices (inclusive service costs) for Brussels:

1 CAT seated = 116 euro

2 CAT seated = 91 euro

GA Standing = 81 euro

3 CAT seated = 71 euro

4 CAT seated = 61 euro

5 CAT seated = 51 euro

That early entry standing ticket is through the roof, for that money I'd expect a personal serenade while holding Chris

• Like 3

1 CAT seated = 116 euro

2 CAT seated = 91 euro

GA Standing = 81 euro

3 CAT seated = 71 euro

4 CAT seated = 61 euro

5 CAT seated = 51 euro

may I please ask: how do you know? is this official? no golden circle/front of stage standing this time? or will it be different from venue to venue?

So is this the first time you are buying tickets yourself or first time concert what so ever? I sort of assumed you were a veteran :)

I've been to one concert before (this year) but I bought the tickets when they released extra tickets shortly before the show. they weren't gone as fast so it wasn't stressful or anything. I was very lucky!

• Like 1

I've been to one concert before (this year) but I bought the tickets when they released extra tickets shortly before the show. they weren't gone as fast so it wasn't stressful or anything. I was very lucky!

Oh right, I did the same thing! Quite happy I got that GA ticket instead of the seated ticket 200 miles from the stage

• Like 1