✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Tease Upcoming 2017 Tour in Ireland, Wales, France, Belgium, Germany and more

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

110 for general admission is pretty brazen. do you think the tickets will be cheaper on Friday? I've seen that with Rammstein, Pre-Sale to rip the fans off

No, they'll be the same price. I agree a bit though. Saw them in Zurich in the summer and it worked out over £100 in sterling, and the Austria tickets are a similar price. But how can they be so expensive when the Paris standing tickets are almost literally half the price?

That was...a lot less stressful than expected. :P (At least for the German and Austrian dates.)

Our only stress was a bad network where we work, other than that it was fine. Friday might be more stressful.

[ATTACH=full]6027[/ATTACH]

Get ready for Coldplay’s 2017 tour, tickets available soon!

After the huge success of 2016’s A Head Full of Dreams Tour, Coldplay are back with their 2017 tour! The wait is over for those living in Germany, France, Austria, Poland, Belgium, Sweden, Italy, Ireland & Wales as the band tweeted a Gif containing the flags of each of these countries at around 2pm today.

This will be Coldplay’s third time in Poland and Austria, 11th time in Sweden and Ireland, 13th time in Belgium and 21st time in Italy. The band will also perform in Wales for the first time since 2002!

Tickets will be available soon so make sure to bookmark this page for updates and also follow us on social media. Since Coldplaying is predominantly an Irish website, we will make sure to cover those events as best as we can!

Hi there,

Do you know if they will be releasing other dates and countries? just had me wondering as it said the first wave of dates! I live in Spain so before I buy tickets for another country I wanted to be sure they weren't coming to Spain.

This'll be my first Coldplay concert, VERY excited!!!!!

• Like 2

So I've just got tickets for our first Coldplay concert and am VERY EXCITED!! :bliss::dance:

We are going to the Vienna gig and have bought the Early Entry tickets via vipnation.eu/coldplay and it was surprisingly easy with no queue!!!

I did read on the website that these tickets gave us early access to the Golden Circle. But when I got the confirmation email it states that we get early access to the general standing area.......Does anybody here know how it works? Is there normally a golden circle at Coldplay concerts, has anybody had these early entry tickets before??

Have I been had.......:annoyed:

• Like 1

There's no Golden Circle, you'll just get to go in to the ground earlier than everyone else. But you'll still have to queue with everyone else who has early access tickets.

OK - thanks for that.....

There's no Golden Circle, you'll just get to go in to the ground earlier than everyone else. But you'll still have to queue with everyone else who has early access tickets.

Thanks for that - I suppose the fact that it's called an "Early Access" ticket is a bit of a giveaway!!!

Thanks for that - I suppose the fact that it's called an "Early Access" ticket is a bit of a giveaway!!!

True!

The difficulty is that no-one knows how many early access tickets are available. I don't know how they worked in the summer because we turned up after gates had opened anyway.

Hi there,

Do you know if they will be releasing other dates and countries? just had me wondering as it said the first wave of dates! I live in Spain so before I buy tickets for another country I wanted to be sure they weren't coming to Spain.

This'll be my first Coldplay concert, VERY excited!!!!!

Same here! I don't know what to do!! I live in Spain and some friends will go to Germany to see CP (they've bought groundfloor standing tickets in Frankfurt), but it's really expensive and I don't even know if I will be able to travel at that time. That's why I wanted to be sure they don't come to Spain and wait a little more before buying tickets... but how long can I wait to buy them? Eventually tickets will be sold out, but when do you think this could happen??

Actually that's not so true. There will be a wave breaker section. There is always a wavebreaker, It has to be for safety reasons, and it will be at the size of regular "Golden Circles" – which is much bigger than the number of early entries being sold. Therefore this area will be like 10% people with early entry tickets in the front, and then 90% people with regular GA tickets who got there early.

Actually that's not so true. There will be a wave breaker section. There is always a wavebreaker, It has to be for safety reasons, and it will be at the size of regular "Golden Circles" – which is much bigger than the number of early entries being sold. Therefore this area will be like 10% people with early entry tickets in the front, and then 90% people with regular GA tickets who got there early.

Well if that's the case I feel better - but still slightly miffed that I will have paid quite a lot more for my ticket, but obviously we will be allowed in earlier so we can stake our claim to a spot right at the front!!

Any advise as to the best spot to head for???

There was no wavebreaker in Wembely nor I think there was in Berlin!

Thanks for asking this question JudyMarie. I purchased Early Entry tics for Munich and Hannover and am hoping that there is a cordoned off front GA area - at all Springsteen concerts in Europe, they have a front pit area for those who queue early or, in some cases, pay for a Golden Circle ticket. It would be unfortunate to be let in early, and then have later comers push forward and crowd you out. Would rather avoid having to fight to keep my spot.

One further question I have is when you actually get let in, and the latest time you need to get into the stadium to ensure you are let in before the GA ticket holders who paid the GA price.

You're right for Wembley, anyway there will be a wavebreaker in Vienna :-)

Yes the set-up was completely different for every show. Berlin was so cramped I really don't recall the set up at the front.

Thanks for asking this question JudyMarie. I purchased Early Entry tics for Munich and Hannover and am hoping that there is a cordoned off front GA area - at all Springsteen concerts in Europe, they have a front pit area for those who queue early or, in some cases, pay for a Golden Circle ticket. It would be unfortunate to be let in early, and then have later comers push forward and crowd you out. Would rather avoid having to fight to keep my spot.

At the previous shows people with EE were let in first, and then the others maybe 15 minutes later. But there was no extra section for EE or early queuers. So anybody with the right ticket can access the same areas as the EE people. There were a lot of posts on twitter complaining about people coming late and still making front row while others who waited since 6am did not get close. Maybe they will do it differently this time but I doubt it.

One further question I have is when you actually get let in, and the latest time you need to get into the stadium to ensure you are let in before the GA ticket holders who paid the GA price.

I did not have EE but friends did and as far as I understood they will let you know when to be there.

So, I should be able to try to buy tickets (Gothenburg, Sweden) tomorrow but I'm not sure which standing tickets I should get. That ticket buying process was such a mess last year :sweatdrop:A few questions:

Because I won't be able to be at the city very early, if things don't go as planned, maybe at 2-3pm and then have to go to hotel check in. In this situation, if I would arrive like one hour (or max two hours) before doors open, what kind of standing spot would be the most likely? Any chances for the catwalk part or pretty close to main stage? I would really like to queue the whole day but that's not going to be possible.

And second question; I would have just enough money for those *pricey* early entry tickets, but is anyone able to tell how the will call check in -thing is going to happen. Will they tell you an exact time when you have to be there, or is the check in going to be possible later that day (before doors open of course) if I won't be able to get to the venue that early when the check in takes place? It seems also those early entry tickets can't be sold to another person if I couldn't attend? Thanks :cheesy:

I've managed to find out from VIP Nation (where I bought the tickets from) that there is no Golden Circle, well certainly not at the Vienna concert - so the Early Entry tickets do mean just that, early entry to the general standing area.......... :speechless: