✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Tease Upcoming 2017 Tour in Ireland, Wales, France, Belgium, Germany and more

Just did some ~research~ and apparently the Belgian date was accidentally announced on the radio (MNM) yesterday, Koning Boudewijnstadion 21 June

[MEDIA=twitter]782250701837795328[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/yoranc/status/782250701837795328

[MEDIA=twitter]782267560549023745[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/alicemeatsix/status/782267560549023745

Not my favorite venue, but hey, I will survive. [emoji16]

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nie if you want to hear the ad, it's at the end of this broadcast. tickets on sale this Friday at 10am http://radioplus.be/#/mnm/herbeluister/e24e21e5-90d2-11e3-b45a-00163edf75b7/d90fecc8-87c7-11e6-8468-00163edf48dd/

I can't believe my country, they played this ad multiple times and only like 3 people tweeted about it

I don't listen to MNM. Great to hear that announcement. [emoji4]

I just looked up prices for Beyoncé - Golden Circle (was the most recent concert over there).

Oh dear, well I can save on travelling and hotel. [emoji23]

I'm stressing out a bit about buying the tickets as I've never had to rush to get them :dead:

I have a question for people who attended the previous Coldplay shows and managed to get to the barrier: Were you squeezed by the mass of people behind you or were you able to dance, move, jump?

I'm stressing out a bit about buying the tickets as I've never had to rush to get them :dead:

I have a question for people who attended the previous Coldplay shows and managed to get to the barrier: Were you squeezed by the mass of people behind you or were you able to dance, move, jump?

There can be a bit of squeezing and pushing but not to an extent that it ruins the show. I've never seen moshpits at a Coldplay show haha.

The ticket sale on the other hand, is hell. May the Coldplay karma be with you (and all of us)

• Like 1

Ticket question, as I've never done a Coldplay show anywhere but within 3 hours of me in the US: Does the GA sell out very fast and stay sold out? I'd really love to do a trip overseas to see them, but I honestly have no way of knowing what my life status will be by June/July. I've had to cancel two trips I planned this fall for other things and am absolutely eating it on the tickets I bought ... one I couldn't resell and the other I'm going to lose $200. So I'm hesitant to buy a ticket for these when they go on sale. On the other hand, if the GA becomes scarce and stays hard to get as the show approaches, I would rather buy one now in case I can go ... and it would be easy to resell at or near face value. Thoughts? Better to buy now, or will I be able to easily find one later if I decide to go?

There can be a bit of squeezing and pushing but not to an extent that it ruins the show. I've never seen moshpits at a Coldplay show haha.

The ticket sale on the other hand, is hell. May the Coldplay karma be with you (and all of us)

Thanks! Do you know how fast do the tickets sell out? I want the GC ticket (close to the stage) and I don't know whether I should stay at home and camp in front of my computer...