✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Tease Upcoming 2017 Tour in Ireland, Wales, France, Belgium, Germany and more

To be honest do i want to see the same show again? Not really...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although it seems awful to say so, I was thinking the same, but surely there'll be certain changes by next year........

and , of course, I couldn't miss another opportunity to see them- whenever, whatever, however.......

Been asking myself the same question, to be honest. I hope they change the setlist a bit. My second show in the US was not as great as the first show because it all seemed so expected. On the other hand, the new leg will be next year so after some time maybe the feeling will be closer to a "first" show.

• Like 2

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It honestly depends on the location of the show. I was at the show at the Veltins-Arena which was indoors, but I know of a few other shows in Germany which were outdoors.

I personally like outdoor shows better because of the added visual effects like fireworks and a bigger stage, but indoor shows let you be closer to the band.

Correct but i was thinking maybe they play indoor during the early spring? But i think it will be about the same schedule as this summer

• Like 1

Been asking myself the same question, to be honest. I hope they change the setlist a bit. My second show in the US was not as great as the first show because it all seemed so expected. On the other hand, the new leg will be next year so after some time maybe the feeling will be closer to a "first" show.

Well, it'll be your first show in your home country. I think it'll have a different vibe because of the audience and my guess is they'll make a few changes on the setlist.

• Like 1

Been asking myself the same question, to be honest. I hope they change the setlist a bit. My second show in the US was not as great as the first show because it all seemed so expected. On the other hand, the new leg will be next year so after some time maybe the feeling will be closer to a "first" show

You should come to Belgium, I promise it will a total different feeling than in the US. :D

• Like 1

It'd be great if Jonny said they had to play in his home territory of North Wales ( where I live) but it'll have to be the south where they have the arenas . Here we go again - the ticket-buying stress ! :omgomg:

Millenium Stadium in Cardiff, surely. The roof will be closed for the full effect of the Xylobands. The CIA aka the Motorpoint Arenais too small.

SO EXCITED after seeing them at Wembley 1. I only thought that seeing them in Wales was a pipe dream. Would be great if they mentioned the fact that they recorded a bit of Parachutes in Monmouthshire and of course that Jonny grew up in North Wales!

I had a mini heart attack when the gif went through the flags then showed Wales at the end.

• Like 1

Where in Ireland will they most probably play?

Croke Park or the Aviva Stadium I'd say. During the Viva tour they played The Phoenix Park which would be a fantastic setting again, I'd also love to see them in the 3 Arena but they're way too big of an act for there me thinks.

To be honest I don't really care where it is once I'm firmly stood right in front of C stage ;)

Croke Park or the Aviva Stadium I'd say. During the Viva tour they played The Phoenix Park which would be a fantastic setting again, I'd also love to see them in the 3 Arena but they're way too big of an act for there me thinks.

To be honest I don't really care where it is once I'm firmly stood right in front of C stage ;)

So Dublin?

Millenium Stadium in Cardiff, surely. The roof will be closed for the full effect of the Xylobands. The CIA aka the Motorpoint Arenais too small.

SO EXCITED after seeing them at Wembley 1. I only thought that seeing them in Wales was a pipe dream. Would be great if they mentioned the fact that they recorded a bit of Parachutes in Monmouthshire and of course that Jonny grew up in North Wales!

I had a mini heart attack when the gif went through the flags then showed Wales at the end.

Yea - me too..... I thought it'd be years before I saw them again, after Manchester and Wembley this year !

I didn't know about recording a bit of parachutes in M'shire... interesting

I keep thinking I should be doing for Jonny what @awardchris is trying to do for Chris in Exeter. I must get onto Denbighshire Council.

• Like 1

On the other hand - after the Manchester (UK) gig I couldn't come down from the ceiling so I just had to book for Wembley the next week. Identical show but still amazing ! (Except I chose to stand and my back was killing me !! Never again )

• Like 1

I hope they change the setlist a bit

The setlists are no where near as good as they were in the MX era, I'll give you that. For me at least, hearing Yellow, In My Place, Clocks, Fix You and VLV (Guaranteed) and then maybe one or two other Oldplay songs is worth the price of admission. I've never used Instagram in my life but I think I'd make an account solely to request Violet Hill for the Irish gig :thinking:

The setlists are no where near as good as they were in the MX era, I'll give you that. For me at least, hearing Yellow, In My Place, Clocks, Fix You and VLV (Guaranteed) and then maybe one or two other Oldplay songs is worth the price of admission. I've never used Instagram in my life but I think I'd make an account solely to request Violet Hill for the Irish gig :thinking:

I opened an Instagram a/c for that sole purpose - didn't get my request - closed it again.... no sweat.

• Like 2

I opened an Instagram a/c for that sole purpose - didn't get my request - closed it again.... no sweat.

Same here, I requested AROBTTH and I Ran Away...to no avail of course.

@The Adversary - I don't know how closely you have followed the AHFOD tour, but In My Place is no longer a given, although it is chosen quite frequently as a request or C-Stage song. Also, unfortunately Fix You sees Chris mostly walking around now instead of actually playing something on the piano,and has a changed beginning.

If they decide to mix up the AHFOD song choice at least (I don't dare to ask for more old songs, although they should bring back Politik at least), I would love to hear Fun.

And hope they stop the Clockssync thing...

• Like 1

It'd be great if Jonny said they had to play in his home territory of North Wales ( where I live) but it'll have to be the south where they have the arenas . Here we go again - the ticket-buying stress ! :omgomg:

Wouldn't be surprised if the Welsh show is at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.

Just did some ~research~ and apparently the Belgian date was accidentally announced on the radio (MNM) yesterday, Koning Boudewijnstadion 21 June

[MEDIA=twitter]782250701837795328[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/yoranc/status/782250701837795328

[MEDIA=twitter]782267560549023745[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/alicemeatsix/status/782267560549023745

• Like 1