✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Tease Upcoming 2017 Tour in Ireland, Wales, France, Belgium, Germany and more

I'm 100% sure tickets will be gone within 10 minutes

I'm affraid so, and there isn't a presale so everyone is going to try at the same time.

I'm having stress already.

But maybe we should continue our discussion in our own thread for the Belgian concert, since we finally have one. :D

http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/2017-6-21-koning-boudewijnstadion-brussels-belgium.107884/

• Like 1

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd wave fingers crossed for finland

I'm hoping too, but better not hold the breath for too long since there are rumours that the "second wave" is mostly likely considering the USA. But never say never :)

• Like 2

Question (just to be sure): there is presale registration on LiveNation website, but when you do it it doesn't lead to anything special (you just have the account). Is this the case for everybody else also or I'm I missing something?

Cheers for advices beforehand!

Question (just to be sure): there is presale registration on LiveNation website, but when you do it it doesn't lead to anything special (you just have the account). Is this the case for everybody else also or I'm I missing something?

Cheers for advices beforehand!

Its better to have a working account in place when you start buying tickets. Could be that when you register you'll get an email with the right link to the presale site.

Its better to have a working account in place when you start buying tickets. Could be that when you register you'll get an email with the right link to the presale site.

Thought that too, but nothing really happened. But no stress - or at least until somebody says that they receiver supermagic presage-link. :)

Why so many German dates? Maybe give other countries a chance lol.

I am surprised by this too... I understand they don't come back to countries they've already been this year, but then I realize they repeat Germany or Sweden and think that's weird, because they went to Germany twice this year. Maybe there are more fans in those countries than in others, but I honestly think they would fill any stadium in any European country...

Besides, they have completely forgotten other countries like Finland or Portugal... and they always visit Madrid, but not this time... think that's also really unusual. Maybe they stil have surprises for us! Let's hope for the best...

• Like 3

I am surprised by this too... I understand they don't come back to countries they've already been this year, but then I realize they repeat Germany or Sweden and think that's weird, because they went to Germany twice this year. Maybe there are more fans in those countries than in others, but I honestly think they would fill any stadium in any European country...

Besides, they have completely forgotten other countries like Finland or Portugal... and they always visit Madrid, but not this time... think that's also really unusual. Maybe they stil have surprises for us! Let's hope for the best...

Fingers crossed other European countries will get dates too !

• Like 2

I'm hoping too, but better not hold the breath for too long since there are rumours that the "second wave" is mostly likely considering the USA. But never say never :)

Have you heard rumors about the second wave being in the USA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been asking myself the same question, to be honest. I hope they change the setlist a bit. My second show in the US was not as great as the first show because it all seemed so expected. On the other hand, the new leg will be next year so after some time maybe the feeling will be closer to a "first" show.

I keep asking everyone who mentions that they might come back to the US in 2017 where they heard the rumors...I read on a tour date website that they will be here, but I don't know how legit the site is. Any news, rumors, etc?

I keep asking everyone who mentions that they might come back to the US in 2017 where they heard the rumors...I read on a tour date website that they will be here, but I don't know how legit the site is. Any news, rumors, etc?

Canada has been confirmed by Chris. A second wave for the US has not officially been confirmed, but seems obvious given that they left out large parts of the US where they have played in all major previous tours. So I think it's not official yet, but 99,999 % likely. :)