✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-6] Olympiastadium, Munich, Germany

Christa42

TUE JUNE 06 – OLYMPIASTADION, MUNICH, GERMANY

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first wave of 2017 dates for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The 13 European stadium shows – and ticket details – are as follows:

Fan pre-sale – Wed, October 5, 10am / General sale – Fri, October 7, 10am:

[MEDIA=twitter]782863952401272832[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/782863952401272832

Support: AlunaGeorge and Femme Schmidt

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the price for the Paris tickets today (67,50€ for GA) was discounted for the Amex presale or if the tickets will indeed be much cheaper than the German ones...

I hope they will keep at this price level.

I still have to buy a ticket.

http://www.ticketmaster.de/event/coldplay-tickets/198819

The prices are just ridiculous:

• Sitzplatz PK 1
    136.90 EUR*

• Sitzplatz PK 2
    113.90 EUR*

• Arena Stehplatz PK 3
    108.15 EUR*

• Sitzplatz PK 4
    90.90 EUR*

• Sitzplatz PK 5
    73.65 EUR*

VIP Early Access
    228.00 EUR*

VIP Hot Ticket
    257.00 EUR*

I got 2 tickets of Sitzplatz PK 1. When converted to British pounds, that costs over £200! For just 2 tickets! I just moved to the UK from the US, so in US dollars that would be just over $300! For just 2 tickets! I usually buy around 4-6 tickets because I often go with family, but for £200 that's a bargain!

Innenraum and Arena is the same, it was a mistake by Ticketmaster. A fellow forum member called Ticketmaster and got this answer.

Bestplatzbuchung means, that they choose the seat for you, so you don´t have to mind that, because when you buy Arena/Innenraum everyone is standing on the floor, no special seat/standing place to choose.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There are also no official Infos about the request thing... No official hashtags?!:confused: Ticketmaster email will come next week... For Berlin last year i got the mail 5 days before the concert

• Like 1

There are also no official Infos about the request thing... No official hashtags?!:confused: Ticketmaster email will come next week... For Berlin last year i got the mail 5 days before the concert

Maybe a setlist change and no requests this time around? Maybe they want to change things a bit since they have been touring europe last year already.

Let's just hope the request isn't just being replaced by SJLT. That would be a shame.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I

Maybe a setlist change and no requests this time around? Maybe they want to change things a bit since they have been touring europe last year already.

Let's just hope the request isn't just being replaced by SJLT. That would be a shame.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I hope for more changes... SJLT will be at A-Stage ... But i hope for Hypnotised and AICTAIY ... Heroes have to be replaced... In Vienna we will hear Fun with ToveLo for sure