✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-6] Olympiastadium, Munich, Germany

Christa42

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this picture on Twitter. Apparently people got the message not to bring bags at the very latest moment. Bad organisation, the guidelines up til yesterday were small bags allowed.

[ATTACH=full]6952[/ATTACH]

After the gig

3e2950ceba9882a3887a7dc2f1ee28d2.jpg

df001a0793407af8dcde34155338f47d.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Terrible organization !!!

Disappointing setlist, but still a great experience to have been there. Through a connection of lucky circumstances in this mess of a heavy downpour/weather circumstances and misorganization in the end despite everything I made it to the barrier on Jonny's side ! :)

Snapshots from my videos that will hopefully go online soon ;)

20170607_010539.thumb.jpg.d75a002b43c9cfb4676e5a527f6ca991.jpg

20170607_005312.thumb.jpg.1df00521a2b37873e816d277f3ae2d3e.jpg

• Like 10

:eek:Gosh, I hope Leipzig/Hannover/Frankfurt will be better organized. Is this people trying to get their stuff back?

Yap, they threw everything in this huge trash container (or next to it once it was full) and people were digging through hundreds of umbrellas and literally trash to find their stuff after the show. It was a mess. Especially since some people at some gates were allowed to take their stuff into the stadium with them.

I would guess you can expect the same chaos at every other german show since security will be very strict.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

This is information that I got yesterday for the German/Austrian shows at 15:54 (so 6 minutes before the doors opened!):

upload_2017-6-7_12-33-22.thumb.png.1bfb28ef9608aaa619778e09c5881655.png

upload_2017-6-7_12-33-57.thumb.png.12281fef824eea7318ff9ed621be2754.png

Edit: btw it is a bit contradictory, on the first page they say small cosmetic bags allowed, on the other: only belly bags permitted. [emoji52]

• Like 1

Got back from the concert earlier. This was my 7th Coldplay concert, with great energy as always but in my opinion, the setlist could do with a reshuffle. A general reshuffle.

Not that any song they played is bad, but the likes of Politik, Strawberry Swing, 42, etc. need to be included at some point. Even See You Soon was a great

addition when it got on the setlist.

As for the video for Something Just Like This, I am not sure they will actually use much of the film from Munich. Chris first said to all of us that they'll play it twice, then never did.

Matt Whitecross (whom Chris introducted to the audience) told him something after the take, and the child, dressed just like in that album art for SJLT, with a cape and everything, never appeared

after the first take again. Something was clearly not working out well, because Chris had come for the little guy after the first take but then appeared back without him. So, they might use some of the material

from here, but my two cents are on their filming it somewhere else too...

• Like 5

I have decided to send a complaint email to Live Nation Germany about the messed-up organisation and the lack of proper communication (you could actually say misinformation since that "new" guideline pdf from a few days ago ultimately gave the wrong information). I can only encourage you all to do the same so that maybe in other venues it will be better organized.

• Like 3

I have decided to send a complaint email to Live Nation Germany about the messed-up organisation and the lack of proper communication (you could actually say misinformation since that "new" guideline pdf from a few days ago ultimately gave the wrong information). I can only encourage you all to do the same so that maybe in other venues it will be better organized.

Got back from the concert earlier. This was my 7th Coldplay concert, with great energy as always but in my opinion, the setlist could do with a reshuffle. A general reshuffle.

Not that any song they played is bad, but the likes of Politik, Strawberry Swing, 42, etc. need to be included at some point. Even See You Soon was a great

addition when it got on the setlist.

As for the video for Something Just Like This, I am not sure they will actually use much of the film from Munich. Chris first said to all of us that they'll play it twice, then never did.

Matt Whitecross (whom Chris introducted to the audience) told him something after the take, and the child, dressed just like in that album art for SJLT, with a cape and everything, never appeared

after the first take again. Something was clearly not working out well, because Chris had come for the little guy after the first take but then appeared back without him. So, they might use some of the material

from here, but my two cents are on their filming it somewhere else too...

They wanted to do it twice, but the little kid didn't want to do another shot at all xD

So chris gave up after a little chat with mat and phil

Phil ? Where was Phil yesterday ?

He also came to the end of the runway after the failed second attempt for the video and also asked mat what was going on :)

Mat and others afterwards filmed bits of the rest of the concert and audience with a camera while holding a long prism/caleidoscope-thing in front of it :D

• Like 2

Cameras allowed???? or did you take the video with your phone?

At the entrance control they asked me what I have in my pocket. I said a digital camera and was asked if it´s a professional one like a reflex or so. Said "No, only digital". So I could take it with me. BTW, it wasn't a reflex or something special, it was a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ 31.

At the entrance control they asked me what I have in my pocket. I said a digital camera and was asked if it´s a professional one like a reflex or so. Said "No, only digital". So I could take it with me. BTW, it wasn't a reflex or something special, it was a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ 31.

Oh that is great news ! I hope it will be like that.

I got mine in as well but in my case the security didn't notice it, so I can't say if they would have forbidden it.

Great!! ... I hope the same for Vienna...;-)

thanks for your answer.