[2017-3-31] National Stadium, Singapore, SINGAPORE

AMDB9

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Judging by the videos so far (this one in particular) I'm liking what they did to Something Just Like this, compared to last time. The performance at the Brits was more or less just the track being played back; even vocals only partly live. This new one seems to be much more live-oriented: for instance, live drums a lot more pronounced than last time; and as far as I can tell, the vocals were fully live tonight.

Something Just Like This was amazing live. Very surprise at how good it sounded.

Disappointed that there aren't many changes to the setlist. Thought for sure Hypnotise would be included.

Don't Panic!! Til Kingdom Come!

But no God Put a Smile Upon Your Face. :(

I realize now that Up&Up isn't a very good closer.

What's this I hear about Clocks and lip sync? Do tell! Heh.

Alll in all an EPIC show. Can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

What's this I hear about Clocks and lip sync? Do tell! Heh.

Chris has been lip-syncing to a recorded version of Clocks for all of the AHFOD Tour, including Glastonbury 2016.

I can't find the thread at the moment, but there was a thread for it...

Had so much fun, so so awesome. Well worth the 8 year wait for them to come back.

Was at the front of the C-stage, so happy they played Don't Panic and til Kingdom Come.

Part 2 tomorrow night. :cool:

• Like 3

Bit disappointed that Hypnotised isn't being played but Something Just Like This is. I guess their concert now is all about jumping & shouting instead of a talent show. Sadly the setlist was the same just like their other concerts. But all and all it was a great performance by them. First time seeing them live and they really know how to perform stadiums!

• Like 2

I thought the set list would have more changes. SJLT live sounded ace though. I do think the changes will come as the tour goes on, First night after quite a long break they probably wanted to ease themselves back in. They are soundchecking Hypnotised though so I'm sure it will get added at some point. I have had enough of Heroes though, sorry

I thought the set list would have more changes. SJLT live sounded ace though. I do think the changes will come as the tour goes on, First night after quite a long break they probably wanted to ease themselves back in. They are soundchecking Hypnotised though so I'm sure it will get added at some point. I have had enough of Heroes though, sorry

I can lose birds as well.... Rather have

I can lose birds as well.... Rather Have violet Hill or princes of China... Someone knows why the refuse to play spies?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

After watching the SJLT live video from this show, I have to say, at least they tuned down the EDM parts a bit and it was drum-heavier.

But I still find it outrageous that this song seems to have replaced the usual third C-stage song....

It's not that weird they haven't changed the setlist. It clearly flows well and they're used to it. Also it's the first time they're in Asia with this tour so it's not like they're repeating it for people who've already heard it, so why change now?

And stop hating on the Heroes cover >:( it's good >:(

• Like 2

They should ditch Heroes yes. It's not that it's not good but how long are you going to pay tribute to Bowie? It's been a year.

I'm hoping for some changes tonight especially for c stage. Maybe shiver or in my place.

It's not that weird they haven't changed the setlist. It clearly flows well and they're used to it. Also it's the first time they're in Asia with this tour so it's not like they're repeating it for people who've already heard it, so why change now?

And stop hating on the Heroes cover :mad: it's good :mad:

I don't think people hate it, just that it's an awfully long run for a cover, especially when the band has so much of their own material (old and new) we'd like to see worked in. Though I shouldn't speak for others, that's just how I feel ... I think it's a great cover, just a spot in the setlist I'd like to see get a fresh take eventually.

• Like 3