🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplaying Live Streams

stephen

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say Coldplay have done a great job in the tour of remembering their older songs that weren't even so popular!!

Hm, I don't want to be a" negative Nancy" have to again politely disagree there...he messes up most of the lyrics to old songs and abbreviates them a lot.

And speaking of Nancy, the request girl, she didn't fulfill any criterion at all (no plain background, didn't show her face) :D

• Like 2

Hm, I don't want to be a" negative Nancy" have to again politely disagree there...he messes up most of the lyrics to old songs and abbreviates them a lot.

And speaking of Nancy, the request girl, she didn't fulfill any criterion at all (no plain background, didn't show her face) :D

Oh i didn't mean that the performances were good, of course they aren't nearly as good as they were back in the day, but I'm enjoying that they at least go back to the old content :)

• Like 1

just had a thought, guys - what is one song from every era that the boys don't play on the current tour that you wished they did?

maybe we should make a thread out of that if there isn't one already :p

Well I don't think Fun is played from the AHFOD era (could be wrong and I haven't kept up with the concerts much lately but at least that's what I've heard...) That is one of the best from the album...

just had a thought, guys - what is one song from every era that the boys don't play on the current tour that you wished they did?

maybe we should make a thread out of that if there isn't one already :P

Only 1 song per Era? Though!

• Like 1