✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude

I ran away

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... My French classes are going well.

Je ne peux pas parler français mais je vais aprendre et je vais écrire en français en le future prochain :p:D

bien, mon français n'est pas si bon aussi (je peux lire, peut-être écrire, mais pour moi de parler... eh), mais je te comprends, donc il faut que nous avions fait quelque chose de bien! :P

• Like 1

bien, mon français n'est pas si bon aussi (je peux lire, peut-être écrire, mais pour moi de parler... eh), mais je te comprends, donc il faut que nous avions fait quelque chose de bien! :p

I still have a long way to be able to reply to a message with confidence :D

Merci pour les nouvelles mots je vais aprendre :p

• Like 1

On the topic of languages, I joined a German club at my uni and hopefully I'll be able to keep my German skills up and learn some more German through them. I'm very grateful for that club to even be there and hopefully it'll be a load of fun as well. Man French looks insane compared to German... However I would love to learn it as well.

• Like 4

On the topic of languages, I joined a German club at my uni and hopefully I'll be able to keep my German skills up and learn some more German through them. I'm very grateful for that club to even be there and hopefully it'll be a load of fun as well. Man French looks insane compared to German... However I would love to learn it as well.

Awesome! I love languages, I think the next one I'd love to learn is German. It seems we're surrounded by lots of Germans here and I'd like to talk to them in their language :)

• Like 1

Awesome! I love languages, I think the next one I'd love to learn is German. It seems we're surrounded by lots of Germans here and I'd like to talk to them in their language :)

If I were you, I'd learn a more useful language though. For example Chinese - it's interesting how many people from China I meet all the time in all kinds of places, I wish I could speak that !

If I were you, I'd learn a more useful language though. For example Chinese - it's interesting how many people from China I meet all the time in all kinds of places, I wish I could speak that !

I haven't met anyone from China yet and I'm not planning on going there in the near future. German seems to be pretty popular in Mexico though and I've heard it's a difficult language to learn, I want to see that by myself

I haven't met anyone from China yet and I'm not planning on going there in the near future. German seems to be pretty popular in Mexico though and I've heard it's a difficult language to learn, I want to see that by myself

If you learn French and German, Dutch will be a small next step. And then you know all 3 official languages from Belgium. [emoji4]

• Like 3

I'm grateful for the coffee machine at work, which allows me to determine the strength of my cappuccino.

I'm not even there yet, but I'll need one. [emoji4]

Lucky you !

Our work coffee machine only makes some very dilute, weird coffee, which I still am looking forward to every day :D

• Like 2