✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude

I ran away

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm grateful for the evening star, Venus, shining so brightly from the sky these days. It's such a lovely sight when the sky is clear.

One of my favorite celestial objects nod.gif.285fd256491466afd54772b88ca7e77b.gif

Really love the new song that's out today.

• Like 1

I'm glad that it is possible to musically please @I ran away in the year 2017 ← this number seems to be too large for most oldplayers to handle ;)

Sorry, just had to do this lmao.

Oh, and did I mention I'm grateful for this thread?

Oldplayers, apart from being convinced that some numbers are better than others (oh no) are not very good at counting, that's right. They think that after one, two, three comes "Will", the only number with decimals they can handle is 1.36 and beyond 42, there is not much for them.

Also:

Just wanted guy42 to click through all these spoilers :p

I apologize in advance to everyone else who also clicked through these spoilers, you were not the target that I was aiming at. I've got to say I wasted all your time. But didn't we have fun ?

• Like 2

Oldplayers, apart from being convinced that some numbers are better than others (oh no) are not very good at counting, that's right. They think that after one, two, three comes "Will", the only number with decimals they can handle is 1.36 and beyond 42, there is not much for them.

Also:

I apologize in advance to everyone else who also clicked through these spoilers, you were not the target that I was aiming at. I've got to say I wasted all your time. But didn't we have fun ?

tbh i got halfway through those spoilers and thought, @I ran away is my new favorite person :P

Oldplayers to others say, "you have got seven (albums that you like), i have got one (or sometimes two or three)"

• Like 2

Also:

:joy: Nice one!

This is a great thread! Today I`m grateful for discovering it! :) I`ve been busy lately with THIS and I want to share it with you. This came from my thankfulness to Coldplay and everything their music gave me.

I was inspired to make a sort of reflections of their music in these videos. All of you, I mean this community inspired me as well, so this is for all of us :) Enjoy and share it :)

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcadiaHome/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• Like 1

This is a great thread! Today I`m grateful for discovering it! :) I`ve been busy lately with THIS and I want to share it with you. This came from my thankfulness to Coldplay and everything their music gave me.

I was inspired to make a sort of reflections of their music in these videos. All of you, I mean this community inspired me as well, so this is for all of us :) Enjoy and share it :)

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcadiaHome/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Looks intriguing, I will check them out later ! :)

Today I'm grateful for the air that smelled so fresh and clean.

Also:

What kind of Superstition is that?? ;) Too funny, @I ran away

tbh i got halfway through those spoilers and thought, @I ran away is my new favorite person :p

Oldplayers to others say, "you have got seven (albums that you like), i have got one (or sometimes two or three)"

When I got halfway through it, for some reason I thought there would be a jump-scare at the end :P

• Like 1

Also:

I have got a real problem with one, two, three Will though. Like honestly I think of that all the time when counting, counting will never be the same ahahahah.

• Like 1

With a rainy and cold forecast for the next 10 days, I am still grateful for the moment today around noon when the sun suddenly burst through the rainy clouds and there was this beautiful light, and the rain drops, and patches of blue sky. I was briefly outside and it was a truly fitting scenery in which to listen to Hypnotised...

Other than that not a good day, lots of stomach cramps and pain :expressionless:

• Like 1

With a rainy and cold forecast for the next 10 days, I am still grateful for the moment today around noon when the sun suddenly burst through the rainy clouds and there was this beautiful light, and the rain drops, and patches of blue sky. I was briefly outside and it was a truly fitting scenery in which to listen to Hypnotised...

Other than that not a good day, lots of stomach cramps and pain :expressionless:

Damn that must suck with the pain, I hope for you they'll be over soon.

I love the forecast for the next few days, rain, storm, cloudy and miserable? Gets all of my creative juices flowing! =D

I didn't see this thread until now, and it's like a forum happiness jar! It's something I've used to help manage my anxiety in the past (I'll explain in a spoiler how that works). I would like to contribute:

Today, even though I messed up and put a big assignment off, I've managed to organize two interviews with higher up nursing professionals for a class assignment that's due when I come back from my spring break on Tuesday.

The happiness jar is what it sounds like, you put all the good things in your day, however many you choose, and put 'em in a jar!

You usually use a mason jar, but you can use whatever container you want, just so long it is clear and you can see whatever may be inside of it. Make/buy little slips of paper, about post-it note size, and write at least one good thing that happens every day. You can number them, you can put a date on them, or just fold up the good thing and keep going as the days go by. You fill it up and up, and when something bad happens or you're not in a good state of mind, you can look at your collection of good things and read them all to help remind yourself things aren't always so bad! This is just a more public form of the jar.

I'm glad this thread is here. As someone who struggles with anxiety, it's nice to see what OTHER good things are out there and how other people count their blessings .. so to speak.

• Like 3