✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude

I ran away

I look forward to my instant coffee in the morning. An even lower tier than diluted coffee machine :') I am grateful today also for tertiary education even after day 1, receiving work, I'm just happy being given the opportunity to expand my knowledge.

• Like 1

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may not be in the spirit of this thread, but I want to tell you my story anyway.

Yesterday morning I had a meeting to go to, so I went to start up my car, only to notice that there was a bunch of CRAP all over my car. My first thought was that it was birds, although there was so much of it that I thought maybe someone splattered paint all over it. Maybe it was even a flock of birds, who knows, I mean there was sh*t everywhere. It's like a flock of birds decided to have an explosive-diarrhea-fest while hovering over my car. I was so embarrassed to drive, to tell you the truth, with people looking at who's in the car with the sh*t all over it. I had a meeting to go to, but after I got there I realized I was early so I went out to look for a car wash. I paid for the highest tier of car wash for good measure. I was late for the meeting but oh well, NOBODY should have to go through this. Needless to say, I'm grateful for the car wash stations in this country :D

• Like 5

This may not be in the spirit of this thread, but I want to tell you my story anyway.

Yesterday morning I had a meeting to go to, so I went to start up my car, only to notice that there was a bunch of CRAP all over my car. My first thought was that it was birds, although there was so much of it that I thought maybe someone splattered paint all over it. Maybe it was even a flock of birds, who knows, I mean there was sh*t everywhere. It's like a flock of birds decided to have an explosive-diarrhea-fest while hovering over my car. I was so embarrassed to drive, to tell you the truth, with people looking at who's in the car with the sh*t all over it. I had a meeting to go to, but after I got there I realized I was early so I went out to look for a car wash. I paid for the highest tier of car wash for good measure. I was late for the meeting but oh well, NOBODY should have to go through this. Needless to say, I'm grateful for the car wash stations in this country :D

You just gave me an uncontrollable laugh attack that lasted about two minutes ! This post made my week :joy: :joy: :joy: Specifically that sentence 'It's like a flock of birds decided to have an explosive-diarrhea-fest' :joy:

"Flock of birds, hovering above"...from now on this song will never be the same again :joy:

Ah @guy42 :joy:

• Like 3

You just gave me an uncontrollable laugh attack that lasted about two minutes ! This post made my week :joy: :joy: :joy: Specifically that sentence 'It's like a flock of birds decided to have an explosive-diarrhea-fest' :joy:

"Flock of birds, hovering above"...from now on this song will never be the same again :joy:

Ah @guy42 :joy:

You laughing and describing everything in your unique, funny way makes me laugh as well :joy:

And oh my god, I just realized that the word "hovering" is in the lyrics as well! LOL.

• Like 1

I also love broccoli!

And...

I'm thankful for this comment! :joy:

• Like 1

Haha, this brings back memories and I do know the feeling!

I once parked my car on the parking space of a hotel and joined a friend who drove the rest of the way.

When we got back - after being left there for the whole day - my car was covered with the same stuff too.

It took me a lot of spraying water and using the wipers until I even could see through the window.

That probably was my punishment for getting a free parking space. [emoji1]

• Like 3

Haha, this brings back memories and I do know the feeling!

I once parked my car on the parking space of a hotel and joined a friend who drove the rest of the way.

When we got back - after being left there for the whole day - my car was covered with the same stuff too.

It took me a lot of spraying water and using the wipers until I even could see through the window.

That probably was my punishment for getting a free parking space. [emoji1]

It really astonishes me how it is possible for that to happen. I mean, I always thought that bird droppings were just little gooey pellets but that incident showed me that they can also be like deliberately-smeared white paint. Huh, you learn something new every day...

• Like 1

It really astonishes me how it is possible for that to happen. I mean, I always thought that bird droppings were just little gooey pellets but that incident showed me that they can also be like deliberately-smeared white paint. Huh, you learn something new every day...

I guess the culprit wasn't just a little sparrow. [emoji1]

Must have been a seagull size bird.

Today I'm grateful for tea with lemon.

Hope it is helpful for a sore throat.

• Like 1

Oh god classic, at least you didn't have to try and wash it by hand... Well I'm grateful to have only just missed being in a car smash. A friend was driving and he was distracted by my other friend and crossed an intersection when he was meant to give way. He didn't even notice the cars coming towards us or accelerate faster through it or anything. Must have had such a big mind-lapse, to not realise he did anything wrong but we must of missed a collision by such a small margin. If he left even 1 second later I think we would have crashed.

Oh god classic, at least you didn't have to try and wash it by hand... Well I'm grateful to have only just missed being in a car smash. A friend was driving and he was distracted by my other friend and crossed an intersection when he was meant to give way. He didn't even notice the cars coming towards us or accelerate faster through it or anything. Must have had such a big mind-lapse, to not realise he did anything wrong but we must of missed a collision by such a small margin. If he left even 1 second later I think we would have crashed.

Oh dear, so good that nothing happened to you.

What's up with all these almost-car accidents here ? First Nie, then you.....

It was the driver's second day with his license as well... :P yeah everyone just needs to try and limit distractions as much as possible when driving, like I see far too many people on their phones when driving. The risk is just not worth it.

Anyway it is tomorrow here in Australia and I just finished having a skype call. So I am grateful that there is the technology to video call, and catch up with, my friend in Germany :)

Guess I'm grateful for having done a sports medical check in order to get my mountainbike racing license. Would get a call if I wasn't cleared for racing aaaand just got a call. Apparently some heart murmur which needs to be further checked before I'm cleared. Can't help but worry a crap ton but at least we'll find out what it is

Guess I'm grateful for having done a sports medical check in order to get my mountainbike racing license. Would get a call if I wasn't cleared for racing aaaand just got a call. Apparently some heart murmur which needs to be further checked before I'm cleared. Can't help but worry a crap ton but at least we'll find out what it is

In kids, teenagers and very young adults, the majority of heart murmurs are caused by bloodstream turbulence rather than an organic defect or disease. From your profile I see you're 21, so "just be patient and don't worry" while you wait for further investigation into the matter :)

• Like 1

In kids, teenagers and very young adults, the majority of heart murmurs are caused by bloodstream turbulence rather than an organic defect or disease. From your profile I see you're 21, so "just be patient and don't worry" while you wait for further investigation into the matter :)

Ah that's a slight relieve, although, I can't start my season now :(