🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

busybeeburns

That picture was taken a hour or so ago

If I let it grow too long it starts to go curly.

And those concert tickets are just the ticket stubs put on some card and covered with sticky back plastic and stuck on the wall.

mine is always curly, even when its only a couple cms long.

• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

That picture was taken a hour or so ago

If I let it grow too long it starts to go curly.

And those concert tickets are just the ticket stubs put on some card and covered with sticky back plastic and stuck on the wall.

Oh I see, well I take it you're an avid concert goer then? I remember you said that you went to one of those intimate travis gigs... that must have been fantastic.

Haha, I'll remember that Grace :P I'm glad you like it anyway.

I doubt your "morning hair" is worse than mine Chelsea, haha! I woke up the other day and walked straight into the kitchen without checking the mirror first, just to get a glass of water. One of my housemates was in there and when she saw me her face was something like this: :wreck: So I proceeded to go to the bathroom mirror and I realised that most of my hair was over on the right side of my head, and a weird mohecan type thing going on down the middle :lol: Oh you must post a picture of that Chelsea, if you get the chance.

Haha, I remember that SOTD scene. Have you got used to them pronouncing Z as Zed yet? :P

i will never, ever be able to pronounce "Z" as "zed." it will forever and always be "zee" in my mind, even when i'm living over there! i'll say "bloody" and "wanker" and "post" and "crisps" and pronounce "figures" and "figgers" rather than "fig-yers" and spell things with "u's" and "s's" etc etc, but "zed" is the one thing that i'll never be able to wrap my head around :P

hmm. one day when the morning hair is particularly bad, i can try to take a picture, but i'm too bleary and cranky in the morning to promise that. suffice it to say that it's an afro of these insanely huge curls that sticks out like wire in all directions. then i attack it with the flat iron and can go out in public.

haha, that hairdo sounds pretty amazing though! :lol: from that pic, though, your morning hair really isn't bad at all. i think my brother might take the cake for best morning hair, though. i've never seen more gravity-defying hair in my life. the fact that it's red makes it funny as well.

I know! Yesterday there were no signs that it was going to snow at all, except for being a little cold. So I couldn't imagine it snowing today either.

it started snowing when we were in town last night. we weren't even wearing jackets, it was absolutely mad.:uhoh:

it snowed again today, the streets aren't white though.

And that is just my mum's side of the family, my dad's side is just mysterious, as he was adopted as a baby in a closed-adoption, so he has no-idea who his real family is.

Yeah same with my grandfather....so the whole Briggins side of the family is a big mystery.

l_0e88fad69572cd854f56c85ac8d65779.jpg

Lotsa' snow on Sunday morning. This was taken at about 10am soon after my girlfriend literally jumped on me to wake me up shouting "JACK IT'S BEEN SNOWING COME SEE THE SNOW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

And then forced me to take cheesy posey photos in a tree. Wicked ;D