✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-4] Coldplay to perform at One Love Manchester Benefit Concert

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont toy with me!!!!

Plus, liam wouldnt come back just to do that song. he doesnt even do anything on DLBIA

there was an article that noel might sing that with chris. fat chance of oasis happening today i guess. if that ever happens, probably won't be at such a small scale.

mmm, theres a lot of factors at play.

-Manchester/Noel/Liam/Oasis connection

-Noel/Chris Martin connection

-DLBIA becoming an anthem of the attacks (not sure if thats the right way to put it).

-apart from Chris, this isn't quite Noel's crowd

-etc

after all that, I think there's a very small chance it's gonna happen.

I don't see it on my local listings on ABC. Guess I'll just have to watch the Coldplaying livestream

I think ABC is airing an hour long highlights special at 10pm tonight, after the basketball game. They're playing the entire concert on their sister channel FreeForm, if you get that. Probably easiest to just watch online though :yum

I think ABC is airing an hour long highlights special at 10pm tonight, after the basketball game. They're playing the entire concert on their sister channel FreeForm, if you get that. Probably easiest to just watch online though :yum

Yerp. If you go to and read Stephen's article (at the very bottom) https://coldplaying.com/one-love-manchester/

Yeah they must have updated the listings overnight because now Freeform shows the concert.

mmm, theres a lot of factors at play.

-Manchester/Noel/Liam/Oasis connection

-Noel/Chris Martin connection

-DLBIA becoming an anthem of the attacks (not sure if thats the right way to put it).

-apart from Chris, this isn't quite Noel's crowd

-etc

after all that, I think there's a very small chance it's gonna happen.

Just speculation, but it'd be amazing if Noel was there to play guitar on Up&UP (which honestly would be a really appropriate song to play today anyway).

Take That have officially said they will perform at the start because they have another concert of their own afterwards - I happened to see this cause someone I follow on Twitter retweeted it. This setlist looks fake as hell, I mean SJLT and ASFOS at a tribute concert ??

This setlist looks fake as hell, I mean SJLT and ASFOS at a tribute concert ?

Im reading this more and more, so it's not to pick on you or to even say its right or wrong, but they played this setlist at the Steve Jobs memorial

Yellow

Viva La Vida

Fix You

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

I remember after 9/11 all the sports leagues in North America (especially baseball iirc), asked themselves if they should not play games out of respect. But as a show of strength, they actually played on. The message was whatever they did, no matter how horrible it was, it will not change our way of life.

Again, not saying it's right or wrong, just saying it happened, and that was the mindset.

Im reading this more and more, so it's not to pick on you or to even say its right or wrong, but they played this setlist at the Steve Jobs memorial

Yellow

Viva La Vida

Fix You

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

I remember after 9/11 all the sports leagues in North America (especially baseball iirc), asked themselves if they should not play games out of respect. But as a show of strength, they actually played on. The message was whatever they did, no matter how horrible it was, it will not change our way of life.

Again, not saying it's right or wrong, just saying it happened, and that was the mindset.

Hm yes ok, that's a point.

There is still that Take That tweet speaking against the presented order - but I guess we'll find out soon enough