✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-4] Coldplay to perform at One Love Manchester Benefit Concert

every time i see Gary Barlow, i can only think of the bit in the South Bank Show episode when they were all backstage singing Back for Good and Chris called it "one of the moments of history in my life" :joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=tQeGbK34J5E;t=1148

yeah, im not too too familiar with Gary and Take That, but his relationship with Chris exposed him to me

• Like 1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw my gosh, this is making me so emotional. This is such a beautiful expression of humanity we get to see. There is always so much light whenever even a little bit of darkness gets through. :broken_heart::heart: Music is a language we all speak, and this is just such a powerful, uplifting message this concert is sending out today.

• Like 3

correct so far

[MEDIA=twitter]871431760290209794[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/Joon123/status/871431760290209794

please don't play sjlt

Personally I don't mind it.

I believe that they are playing that song because it's a song you can dance to and they want people to have fun despite all the bad stuff that have happened. Sad to see that they won't play Up&Up though.

• Like 1

Personally I don't mind it.

I believe that they are playing that song because it's a song you can dance to and they want people to have fun despite all the bad stuff that have happened. Sad to see that they won't play Up&Up though.

true. up&up is too unknown to play at a place like this i think. but fits so perfectly.

• Like 1

So Chris and Ariana are gonna sing Don't Look Back In Anger which is an Oasis song and not Liam Gallagher? Lol that's strange

True, but Liam can't quite hit the notes on DLBIA, which is why he didnt sing it with Oasis either. I'm not sure i wanna hear it unless Noelly G does it though...

Liam doing Live Forever would be mega though