✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How old will you be during the NEXT tour?!

coldplay13

I know age is nothing but a number! We have to live life one day at a time.... :)

but how old will you be for the next tour? I'm guessing Coldplay will release new material in 3/4 years + tour. I'm 23 now so that will make about 26/27 years old.

I'm in college right now but it's interesting to see what the future holds. I hope to go to more concerts and maybe follow them around for a couple dates

• Like 4

I'll be nearing 40. I started doing concerts way too late, but I'm super lucky the timing of this round allowed me to do multiple dates and a little travel. I don't think that will be a possibility for me again, alas. But I'll certainly try to make it to at least one no matter what I'm dealing with and no matter where the music goes next. :)

• Like 3

I will be 23/24. I hope that they will come to my country in their next tour and I will be finally able to see them or if not that I will have the money to travel to another country to finally see them live! I wish that my dream comes true and that I will still be here in Coldplaying to share my concert experience with you all ❤

• Like 2

I will be 23/24. I hope that they will come to my country in their next tour and I will be finally able to see them or if not that I will have the money to travel to another country to finally see them live! I wish that my dream comes true and that I will still be here in Coldplaying to share my concert experience with you all ❤

what country are u from? i wish for you to experience it all :heart:

I'll be around 28 too. Damn, time is moving fast ! Hope we see them again sooner than in 3 or 4 years :confused:

I feel you!! time is fleeting. It's hard to fathom sometimes but one day at a time.

on the other note,

I really wish that they would play kaleidoscope more. If not, why not do an intimate tour lol

• Like 1

I'll be nearing 40. I started doing concerts way too late, but I'm super lucky the timing of this round allowed me to do multiple dates and a little travel. I don't think that will be a possibility for me again, alas. But I'll certainly try to make it to at least one no matter what I'm dealing with and no matter where the music goes next. :)

that's great to hear that you were able to swing around for multiple dates even though, you got in concerts late. These shows are amazing, aren't they? just pure bliss.

hope you are having great night/day, wherever you are!

I will be 50..........pfffffffffffffffff...........the oldest for now ;)

age is nothing but a number! you're not old, you're living life!!!

and like chris martin said "regardless of (fill in the blank), we all feel the same way about music, about love and, about good things in the world” - something like that, from Rock in Rio 2011 (I think but he defintely said it somewehere)

• Like 6

I'm on the same boat. Waiting to get the chance to see them wherever it is in my country or not.

that is a perfect age! can't wait for you to experience it all next tour!!! :D

Thanks! I will be sure to be here to talk about it! ;)

and like chris martin said "regardless of (fill in the blank), we all feel the same way about music, about love and, about good things in the world” - something like that, from Rock in Rio 2011 (I think but he defintely said it somewehere)

That's true,it's just a number.and im not feeling old,how older I got,How younger I feel,and on music there is no age ;) thanks for the kind reply

• Like 2