✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How old will you be during the NEXT tour?!

coldplay13

oh wow! it's hard to think you weren't even born when the first albums were released :D time flies!!!

Ikr!! I wish I was born in the 2000 era!! I was born in 2005 so the only album release i experienced was AHFOD :'(

It actually kinda sucks because all my friends think that the bands old songs suck because literally all of them like mainstream pop :( there's only one other Coldplayer in my school and he's in my class! So we're best friends now :))))

• Like 2

Ikr!! I wish I was born in the 2000 era!! I was born in 2005 so the only album release i experienced was AHFOD :'(

It actually kinda sucks because all my friends think that the bands old songs suck because literally all of them like mainstream pop :( there's only one other Coldplayer in my school and he's in my class! So we're best friends now :))))

I was born in 2000 but I don't remember any of the early stuff:( and in my middle school everyone just listened to mainstream music but everyone starts to listen to more in high school so maybe that will change

Oh dear I usually save when asked my age that I am over 21! However I do so hope the guys will drop a new album in under 3 or 4 years as I will shall we say be drawing my pension - not that I hasten to add that I look my age. But on the plus side I should be able to travel far and wide to see them. :) Does that make me one of the more 'senior' members of Coldplaying?

• Like 1

• Administrators
Oh dear I usually save when asked my age that I am over 21! However I do so hope the guys will drop a new album in under 3 or 4 years as I will shall we say be drawing my pension - not that I hasten to add that I look my age. But on the plus side I should be able to travel far and wide to see them. :) Does that make me one of the more 'senior' members of Coldplaying?

Coldplaying has been around since 2000 so there's a few older members on here but who cares! We all appreciate the same music

Sent from my iPhone using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

I'll be 31/32 years old, and it's so amazing because it's gonna be 20 years celebretion of my love to our all life band

But I'm really afraid about the 2-3 years when Coldplay not release any new music/singles

I remember in the last show in Paris Chris said before hypnotized that they never play it and they prepare to playing it in the next tour

but in the end of the show he told: "we're gonna disappear for the next 2 years to so..."

So Just hoping for good :confused:

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry but i can't come to terms with waiting 3/4 years !!

i am 46 and have be to Barcelona /Berlin 2016 and Lyon 2017 last 2 was lucky and managed first line at barrier .

probably in my 20's could not of afforded to travel so much , had children etc to think about , now i'm lucky and my daughter is coldplay fan so she comes with me :)

i hope for some UK dates soon !!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...