✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I had a Coldplay dream today and it was insanely elaborate...

Sunflower85

I had a pretty elaborate Coldplay/Chris Martin dream very early this morning.

It went like this...

Someway, somehow to my astonishment I ended up at a Coldplay concert. I found it weird, because as far as I knew, there is nothing is in the works as far future musical endeavors are concerned, hence no concerts in the near future.

About half way into it, the concert slowed down a bit. Will and Guy each sang a song. We all have heard Will sing, so nothing new here. But when Guy sang, and I can't remember what it was, but I remember how every one was surprised Guy could actually sing.

All the while, Chris had left the stage to sit with his family and loved ones--and if my memory serves me correctly, Dakota Johnson was also there. She sat 2 or 3 seats away from him.

At some point, Chris started to interact with the fans, who were swarming him. I wasn't too far away from him, so I decided to try my luck. I opened my purse and took my agenda, so he could sign it. I got close to him, got his attention, and went instantly into fangirling mode telling him how big of a Coldplay fan I am, how love I love his music, how shocked I was to find myself there, since last time I checked there were no announcement of any upcoming concerts.

He said something about having a special lanyard, that gives access to special events,. I took a selfie with him and then we left the venu and I just followed him, fangirling over him and yapping about how much I liked this song or that song. I told him how much I loved "Always in My Head". He asked me if I knew what it meant, and I said yes, that it was about ghosts from the past of past relationships that aren't quite gone and that never will.

Then I asked him about the meaning of "Hurts Like Heaven". I shared with him how intriguing the title is, I asked him, 'assuming that heaven is a nice place, why would something hurt like heaven'? He first gave me a wishy washy answer to the tune of "it means whatever you want it to mean", but then when I pressed him for an answer, he said, "think about the lyrics. What do the lyrics say?". I started running the first verse in my head, then I said "rejection?", and he said "yes, it's about rejection." Hmm, okay....

We continue walking and we end up at a cafeteria. He is ahead of me in the line, although there seemed to be a variety of things to choose from, I filled my tray with the exact same two items that Chris did--some weird looking porridgy food and a cup of mixed fruit. He didn't wait for me, but I was able to find him and catch up to him and sit with him and some other dude. I'm not sure who this man was, but he was a Coldplay staff. He was on a computer or doing some paper work to get me the special lanyard that would give me special access.

Then I woke up. It was 4:20 am. I was in complete shock of how elaborate and real it all seemed. I may have had a Coldplay/Chris Martin dream before, but nowhere near like this one.

What are your craziest or not so crazy Coldplay dreams you've had?

• Like 6

I had a pretty elaborate Coldplay/Chris Martin dream very early this morning.

It went like this...

Someway, somehow to my astonishment I ended up at a Coldplay concert. I found it weird, because as far as I knew, there is nothing is in the works as far future musical endeavors are concerned, hence no concerts in the near future.

About half way into it, the concert slowed down a bit. Will and Guy each sang a song. We all have heard Will sing, so nothing new here. But when Guy sang, and I can't remember what it was, but I remember how every one was surprised Guy could actually sing.

All the while, Chris had left the stage to sit with his family and loved ones--and if my memory serves me correctly, Dakota Johnson was also there. She sat 2 or 3 seats away from him.

At some point, Chris started to interact with the fans, who were swarming him. I wasn't too far away from him, so I decided to try my luck. I opened my purse and took my agenda, so he could sign it. I got close to him, got his attention, and went instantly into fangirling mode telling him how big of a Coldplay fan I am, how love I love his music, how shocked I was to find myself there, since last time I checked there were no announcement of any upcoming concerts.

He said something about having a special lanyard, that gives access to special events,. I took a selfie with him and then we left the venu and I just followed him, fangirling over him and yapping about how much I liked this song or that song. I told him how much I loved "Always in My Head". He asked me if I knew what it meant, and I said yes, that it was about ghosts from the past of past relationships that aren't quite gone and that never will.

Then I asked him about the meaning of "Hurts Like Heaven". I shared with him how intriguing the title is, I asked him, 'assuming that heaven is a nice place, why would something hurt like heaven'? He first gave me a wishy washy answer to the tune of "it means whatever you want it to mean", but then when I pressed him for an answer, he said, "think about the lyrics. What do the lyrics say?". I started running the first verse in my head, then I said "rejection?", and he said "yes, it's about rejection." Hmm, okay....

We continue walking and we end up at a cafeteria. He is ahead of me in the line, although there seemed to be a variety of things to choose from, I filled my tray with the exact same two items that Chris did--some weird looking porridgy food and a cup of mixed fruit. He didn't wait for me, but I was able to find him and catch up to him and sit with him and some other dude. I'm not sure who this man was, but he was a Coldplay staff. He was on a computer or doing some paper work to get me the special lanyard that would give me special access.

Then I woke up. It was 4:20 am. I was in complete shock of how elaborate and real it all seemed. I may have had a Coldplay/Chris Martin dream before, but nowhere near like this one.

What are your craziest or not so crazy Coldplay dreams you've had?

Wow, what an elaborate dream. And pretty deep, that thing with the lyrics :D

I often have Coldplay dreams. I even often have Coldplaying-related dreams, i.e. people I know from the forums pop up in them :joy: Isn't that crazy ?

• Like 1

Wow what a dream!

My dreams are vague and misty usually but I did just have a clear dream a few nights ago that I somehow ended up at the same party as Chris and we had deep philosophical discussions all night. I know a lot of people fantasize about being his girlfriend or whatever, and I do find him quite atteactive, but my literal fantasy is being able to just talk and talk with him so it was a very satisfying dream. The only thing topping it would be if a piano appeared and he started playing songs

• Like 2

I tend to have a lot of elaborate coldplay dreams. (because thats usually all I listen to at work) and sometimes they are just incredible. they usually tend to be a special fan experience sort of thing (backstage tour, being invited onstage in my elephant costume) but sometimes the best ones are just when I'm somehow just hanging out with them in my house, talking like Ive always been best friends with them. being a lucid dreamer makes this sort of thing amazing, because I can usually ask questions in the dream and get unique answers each time, I rarely remember the answers, but its really cool while its happening! :) so glad you could experience that!

• Like 2