✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto - Elimination Game

I ran away

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things I wanna address here:

1. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and no one is a lesser Coldplay fan because he or she dislikes a popular song/album/era or prefers more obscure songs over popular ones and so on. (EDIT: The comment that prompted this statement has subsequently been removed - thanks - so never mind this now ! :))

2. @IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 - I wanted to avoid addressing this here but since you and that Bluehero123 account have put in two votes in this round again, it becomes inevitable. We know the IP address of these two accounts is the same, as well as some other observations that in total strongly suggest this is the same person operating two accounts. In case you missed it, you can read some of the finer details in the Coldplay lyrics game thread, where it was discussed a few weeks ago. I know you also received a warning message from Coldplaying staff about this :rolleyes:

So which one of those two votes do you want to be counted ? If there is no answer I'm just gonna go with the "Icebatofvalikin" vote.

• Like 1

1. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and no one is a lesser Coldplay fan because he or she dislikes a popular song/album/era or prefers more obscure songs over popular ones and so on. (EDIT: The comment that prompted this statement has subsequently been removed - thanks - so never mind this now ! :))

Thank you for this

• Like 1

U.F.O. 7

Princess Of China 5

ETIAW 2

Charlie Brown 1

U.F.O. is out but that's alright sometimes sunlight comes streaming through the holes, ooooooooohhhooooooohhhh oooooooooohhhooooohhhhh

Still got such a long way to go:

Hurts Like Heaven

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Us Against The World

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Princess of China

Don't Let It Break Your Heart

Up With The Birds

I'm gonna go with voting ETIAW again

Princess of China 8

Paradise 4

ETIAW 2

HLH 1

Why'd you have to put the water on its flame ? It could have been a princess, you'd be a king but nooooo, you let it go.....Princess Of China is out.

Still burning bright:

Hurts Like Heaven

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Us Against The World

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Don't Let It Break Your Heart

Up With The Birds