✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New registered Coldplay songs!

FrankSchepers

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris says 'It's a work in progress'. Does this mean he is going to improve this song and play it again for Annie McMahon or does he mean he is going to use the melody for a new Coldplay song? And what about his voice? He seems to have almost lost it.

BTW, there are now 277 songs registered for Chris, one more than some days ago, but the last one is probably 'Heaven'.

I'll check it tonight! I've got the complete list on my computer. Right now I'm chilling at the beach haha

• Like 1

I don't think they have recorded anything because Guy is not at the Bakery. He is in an office working on the next issue of the Road Rat a magazine for cars and he was at a car exhibition and festival during the weekend.

I don't think they have recorded anything because Guy is not at the Bakery. He is in an office working on the next issue of the Road Rat a magazine for cars and he was at a car exhibition and festival during the weekend.

Last week all members were at the studio's and they've had recording sessions before (January and May, and I also heard rumors of March)

Guy can be anywhere else but they can still record some parts of the new songs, even if he's abroad, he can go to any professional recording studio and record some tunes, then send the recordings via internet to anywhere the band is... They've done that in the past.

• Like 1

They’ve done it in GS recording

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@FrankSchepers Big news! Glad to hear that they're recording again. Hopefully now they're working on some new stuff for us. Maybe we'll get to hear that other song too!

And also nice I'm on vacation near the beach too haha

@merril just because Guy wasn't there doesn't mean they didn't record anything new, remember Will and Jonny had a track registered only under their names, so it's not impossible they will record a track or a few and bring Guy in afterwards if they'd agreed to it. Which we do not yet know.

Chris is going to perform on a midsummer party for the Elton John AIDS foundation.

[MEDIA=twitter]1144372337757655041[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/ejaf/status/1144372337757655041?s=19

There are also rumors about an Avicci tribute concert with everyone featured on his new album (including Coldplay!)

[MEDIA=twitter]1144379771897430018[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplayxtra/status/1144379771897430018?s=19

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...