✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Happened? - New Website Design

stephen

The New Posts button is perfect and I love the new Downloads page! It's even possible to stream a (mp4) file without having to download it first and that is a great option :classic_smile:

You've done a good job with the whole website, Stephen! :classic_laugh: 

By the way, I don't know if the Preview button's new but it works great as well....

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 1

I have a question.

Is it true that you can only add a reaction on a post for a certain amount of time, like 10 times or so,  per day? Is this new?

This is what I get:

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.
  • OK
Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Wow 1

On 4/11/2020 at 7:22 PM, Gideon_Mx said:

I have a question.

Is it true that you can only add a reaction on a post for a certain amount of time, like 10 times or so,  per day? Is this new?

This is what I get:

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.
  • OK

I'm still waiting for an answer, @stephen :classic_smile:

I have wanted to talk about this, when I look at the forum page there are these sections with the  blue dots and is quite annoying look at or read everything that is beside these dots. Every time I look there, I think there's something wrong with my eyes but it seems that it's just a shadow in the background. So, my question is: can you change this shadow effect for everything that is behind the blue dots (like a different background shadow)?

• Like 2

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Gideon_Mx said:

I have wanted to talk about this, when I look at the forum page there are these sections with the  blue dots and is quite annoying look at or read everything that is beside these dots. Every time I look there, I think there's something wrong with my eyes but it seems that it's just a shadow in the background. So, my question is: can you change this shadow effect for everything that is behind the blue dots (like a different background shadow)?

This has been annoying me for a while too. It has been fixed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

One of the memory modules in the server went faulty and caused the downloads section to become corrupt. What does this mean? Well the memory modules have been replaced and hard drives fixed but all data has been lost. Luckily everything is backed up but it will take some time to get everything uploaded again. For now, everything is still there to stream but not to download. It's an easy fix but just tedious as it takes a while to upload such large files.

Should be back to normal soon!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, asnisio said:

I am looking for a web application developer. I am also developing applications but would like to cooperate with someone. I believe two heads are better than one. So we can work together on more complicated projects. Where to looks for such guys? I am in https://populationstat.com/united-states/houston. Let me know if you know someone who would be interested in such offer.

Welcome to the forum! I can see that you would like to start a new discussion, however, I would suggest sharing the quoted post in one of the threads that can be found in the General Discussion Area (https://coldplaying.com/forums/forum/3-general-discussion-area/). You can simply create a new thread there as well. Cooperate with us and avoid sharing unnecessary and irrelevant posts that are not related to the topic of a thread.

13 hours ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Welcome to the forum! I can see that you would like to start a new discussion, however, I would suggest sharing the quoted post in one of the threads that can be found in the General Discussion Area (https://coldplaying.com/forums/forum/3-general-discussion-area/). You can simply create a new thread there as well. Cooperate with us and avoid sharing unnecessary and irrelevant posts that are not related to the topic of a thread.

that was just a spammer actually ?

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
54 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

The thing is that I think you've done a great job, @stephen! I like it a lot and it looks fabulous at first sight. If need be, I'll post my suggestions or ideas for the possible improvement later

Good to hear! Let me know if you come across any issues or have any suggestions!

@stephen man I love this design righ now!!! :O I like the fact you have the bar on top always visible, so you don't have to scroll upwards to see the notifications tray or DMs!!! 

What I'm not sure I like tho is the colorful frame around the profile pictures, maybe a black one or dark gray one would look better? The colorful frames looks great around the buttons tho :P

• Love 1

• Administrators
On 8/4/2020 at 1:33 PM, MarckozZ said:

@stephen man I love this design righ now!!! ? I like the fact you have the bar on top always visible, so you don't have to scroll upwards to see the notifications tray or DMs!!! 

What I'm not sure I like tho is the colorful frame around the profile pictures, maybe a black one or dark gray one would look better? The colorful frames looks great around the buttons tho ?

Anyone else not like the colorful border around the profile pics? I can change it back if enough people agree. Thanks for the feedback ?

• Like 1

• Administrators
23 hours ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

Any chance for a dark mode? I liked the previous dark mode but i'm not sure how you would apply for this design. The default mode is amazing nonetheless!

Dark mode requires a bunch of changes, it will be coming soon hopefully.

• Like 1