🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

What Happened? - New Website Design

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone, As you can see, everything looks different! We moved over from an old server onto a brand new, super powerful server that will massively improve the speed of the website. During the

One of the memory modules in the server went faulty and caused the downloads section to become corrupt. What does this mean? Well the memory modules have been replaced and hard drives fixed but all da

New Downloads page has been finished. Much easier for me in the backend so hopefully it will start to fill up with more files. Also you can now stream video which is amazing! Some of these files are h

1 hour ago, ColdPlayLovas said:

Just like some other users, I also have issues with loading new pages. Furthermore, I am not sure if I am the only one but sometimes when I try to open certain articles an error occurs or the page just doesn't load 

This is a known issue, I can't for the life of me figure out what's causing it but I will keep trying! Can you link me to what articles are not loading for you. Everything seems to be working for me

EDIT: Never mind I just fixed it lol, it was a bug with AJAX pagination for anyone interested 😛