✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Bootlegs is now online!

ColdplayBootlegs

• Administrators

This dude seems to upscale his content to 1440x1080, a pretty outdated resolution that was only ever used when trying to squeeze as much bandwidth out of digital TV. Don’t let these large resolutions fool you, they probably just exported the original content at a higher resolution, a big no in bootleg trading!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stephen said:

This dude seems to upscale his content to 1440x1080, a pretty outdated resolution that was only ever used when trying to squeeze as much bandwidth out of digital TV. Don’t let these large resolutions fool you, they probably just exported the original content at a higher resolution, a big no in bootleg trading!

Stephen, do you still want the 2001-2000 bootlegs? If so, send me another mail!!  Oh and belonging to another country rather than yours doesn't mean we are not white like you. In fact, we are both white, so you should stop being racist.

12 hours ago, German Sulca said:

As you said @coldplaykb what is the purpose?  

Trading, but that doesn't mean you have to send me over 20 emails requesting the same thing. I told you i will give it for free, but give me time. You are literally spamming every youtube channel, coldplaying, and other websites coldplay related.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, ColdplayBootlegs said:

Stephen, do you still want the 2001-2000 bootlegs? If so, send me another mail!!  Oh and belonging to another country rather than yours doesn't mean we are not white like you. In fact, we are both white, so you should stop being racist.

I’d love any and all video content you have, especially 2000-2001. I never mentioned anything about you being from a different country or your skin colour!

Also, people just want to know why you list a ton of unreleased tracks on your site but then say you are not trading them. Is it just to brag?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, stephen said:

I’d love any and all video content you have, especially 2000-2001. I never mentioned anything about you being from a different country or your skin colour!

Also, people just want to know why you list a ton of unreleased tracks on your site but then say you are not trading them. Is it just to brag?

spacer.png

The recent post calling you racist it was a joke from my part, you don't have to take it seriously :P

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, ColdplayBootlegs said:

spacer.png

The recent post calling you racist it was a joke from my part, you don't have to take it seriously ?

Ah yes, someone accused me of running the website and I denied it saying that I was the whitest guy to walk the earth, playing on the stereotype that Irish people are very pale, which I am!

3 hours ago, ColdplayBootlegs said:

Trading, but that doesn't mean you have to send me over 20 emails requesting the same thing. I told you i will give it for free, but give me time. You are literally spamming every youtube channel, coldplaying, and other websites coldplay related.

So. Are you after me? I just want to collect Coldplay's material. ?

Edited by German Sulca

Yes, that's it, but it is so short, and these demos from Viva feel so good, i imagine all Coldplay song in that low key arrangement making Chris childlike singing so sweet. I think Coldpay struggle to be serious band, you know like profesional but i feel there is something so naive in Chris's songwriting that doesn't come up front in the songs they produce in the end. I'm so sorry for this, feels like they do not have enough courage to stray away from the way things "should be done", even when they experiment it feels like they do it in a "proper way". Listening to Viva demos I can see what they are loosing in making songs, some kind of goofy childlike clumsiness and i think it is the most beautiful thing Chris Martin has, that is his strenght i believe.

Anyway if someone can get this Viva version it would be so cool.

And i don't mean low key, like emotional and raw, but childlike naive, it doesn't have to be "to the left", it doesn't have to be alternative or anything, it can also be pop music they want to make. I don't see oldplay as perfect version of coldplay, i believe Chris is really talented at not being serious or emotional but at being childike creative and play with melodies, melodies are what his talent lies. That's how i see them anyway, and I follow them from the beggining, I'm a bit old for this forum hahaha

• Administrators

I thought these were fake since White Shadows sounded like someone just isolated the studio vocals and played a really bad bass line behind it. However, Square One actually sounds real. I'm still not convinced though...

• stephen featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Website is CLOSED due harassment and death threats. I have received threats of all kinds for several months from a person named "Felipe German Sulca." 

It all started when he started sending me emails requesting a 2009 show. I agreed and told him that when I have free time I would give it to him for free. BIG MISTAKE, he started sending me 20 emails per day, then he created fake email accounts and began to threaten me.
   I have seen that he is also in other forums just spamming. He has sent me a private message here "apologizing" for having stolen things from my website, where he then makes a post throwing sh*t talking badly about the sites that do trade. Be careful with this guy who likes to harass people.

I don't believe the history that you just want to collect every coldplay show. This is NOT the way. I won't post any email as it contains too many insults

Now i understand why Corum left the old coldplaybootlegs.com

Oh, and you sent me your photo by "mistake"

• Wow 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 6:58 PM, ColdplayBootlegs said:

Website is CLOSED due harassment and death threats. I have received threats of all kinds for several months from a person named "Felipe German Sulca." 

It all started when he started sending me emails requesting a 2009 show. I agreed and told him that when I have free time I would give it to him for free. BIG MISTAKE, he started sending me 20 emails per day, then he created fake email accounts and began to threaten me.
   I have seen that he is also in other forums just spamming. He has sent me a private message here "apologizing" for having stolen things from my website, where he then makes a post throwing sh*t talking badly about the sites that do trade. Be careful with this guy who likes to harass people.

I don't believe the history that you just want to collect every coldplay show. This is NOT the way. I won't post any email as it contains too many insults

Now i understand why Corum left the old coldplaybootlegs.com

Oh, and you sent me your photo by "mistake"

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that. I've asked the person in question for their comment on the allegations. But I have to tell you this person (German Sulca) has already told me since several weeks that someone has been impersonating him and creating fake email accounts and fake accounts this forum and others, spamming while using his name. So this may well be the work of a third person. I will therefore kindly ask you to take his photo down from your website as long as he is not confirmed guilty !

If you can, please DM me some or all of the emails you received. I'm a writer, proficient in languages and might be able to tell if texts were written by the same person or by different persons. I would very much like to investigate this occurrence so as to make the Coldplay fan community a safer space for everyone.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• 6 months later...