✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Bootlegs is now online!

ColdplayBootlegs

1 minute ago, MarckozZ said:

But "not tradeable" as listed there... ? man that's sad! Car Kids!!! Talk demos!!! My gosh!!! 

I couldn't undestand why they listed them if they're not tradeable. I think there has to be a way to get them.

3 minutes ago, ColdplayBootlegs said:

Thanks some of you for reaching out by mail.

As i said in the mail, i don't sell or trade any unreleased song.

Regards

I'm confused why you would list them? Can you tell us more about some of the tracks then? if possible ?

Edited by vinny9
  • Like 1

I'm with everyone else here, If you're going to list off rare songs such as these on a site without being able to obtain them in someway it's just teasing at that point. The entire coldplay community would run riot for these songs. And yes i'm trying to quote Charlie Brown on that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Guys just mail him and learn why he doesn't share. Bootlegs are too hard to upload because there are too many files. Unreleased songs have encryption system so it may cause legal issues for him. So it's pointless to put pressure on him. If he could he would share i think. Maybe in the future when it gets easier for him to share i'm sure he will share. 

55 minutes ago, Xyloband_99 said:

Guys just mail him and learn why he doesn't share. Bootlegs are too hard to upload because there are too many files. Unreleased songs have encryption system so it may cause legal issues for him. So it's pointless to put pressure on him. If he could he would share i think. Maybe in the future when it gets easier for him to share i'm sure he will share. 

I emailed them yesterday. I understand that & can appreciate the fact that it may be difficult to share anything regarding the tracks. Im just not sure why you would flaunt having them like that and not expect 20 questions from the fans? I guess a few of us wanted the list to be validated/proven because many of us have been eager to hear more of The Race since the AHFOD film release date & are excited to know more. For example; What the track lengths are? what they sound like- just more information regarding them & how this all came about. Thats all ?

Edited by vinny9
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, vinny9 said:

I emailed them yesterday. I understand that & can appreciate the fact that it may be difficult to share anything regarding the tracks. Im just not sure why you would flaunt having them like that and not expect 20 questions from the fans? I guess a few of us wanted the list to be validated/proven because many of us have been eager to hear more of The Race since the AHFOD film release date & are excited to know more. For example; What the track lengths are? what they sound like- just more information regarding them & how this all came about. Thats all ?

True, we want to know some more details at least :( for obvious reasons he won't say how he got them but at least we'd love to know the length, how do they sound, or even some parts of the lyrics if possible... But I guess we won't get that descriptions either... 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MarckozZ said:

True, we want to know some more details at least ? for obvious reasons he won't say how he got them but at least we'd love to know the length, how do they sound, or even some parts of the lyrics if possible... But I guess we won't get that descriptions either... 

I think we can. He seems so nice and sharing these details are not a big deal. 

• Like 1

I'm so angry to see this website.

It is illegal and immoral. Martin doesn't want us to steal his music or hear unauthorized music. If he wants us to do what he says, he'll let us out, right?

I think you stole Martin's music,It is absolutely shameful and shameful to record and distribute like this.

In my time, you weren't A GENUINE FAN OF A COLD PLAY ???

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2020 at 7:05 AM, Rainbow Unicorn said:

I'm so angry to see this website.

It is illegal and immoral. Martin doesn't want us to steal his music or hear unauthorized music. If he wants us to do what he says, he'll let us out, right?

I think you stole Martin's music,It is absolutely shameful and shameful to record and distribute like this.

In my time, you weren't A GENUINE FAN OF A COLD PLAY ???

Relax. Have you never heard of bootlegs ? The band is aware they exist. They wouldn't encourage them but they also don't sue people for recording their concerts. It's been done for decades.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, I ran away said:

Relax. Have you never heard of bootlegs ? The band is aware they exist. They wouldn't encourage them but they also don't sue people for recording their concerts. It's been done for decades.

I think this user is talking about the demos this person supposedly has! See under the Unreleased section of the website.

• stephen featured and unfeatured this topic