✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Higher Power interviews masterthread

The band have done about 8351324 interviews the past few days and more will follow, and as a result many people including myself have completely lost track. So I've done my best to compile a handy overview with links to every interview.

I'll try to update this post when new interviews pop up or are uploaded on this site. If you've found an interview that's not in the list yet, post the link(s) in this thread and I'll add them! It looks like there's 1 exclusive interview for every country in Europe for example, and so far I've only come across Belgium, Czechia, Finland and a snippet of a German interview.

Massive thanks to @stephen for recording (and uploading) a dizzying number of interviews and the ColdplayXtra and Coldplaying Twitter teams for sharing links!

2021-05-06

1.  Chris Martin - Fitzy and Wippa on Nova 96.9 (Australia) 
  2. Chris Martin - The Kyle and Jackie O Show on KIIS 106.5 (Australia)
  3. Chris Martin - Carrie and Tommy on Hit Network (Australia) 

2021-05-07

1. Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland - Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp on Capital Radio (UK) 
  2. Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland - BBC Radio 1 Breakfast with Greg James (UK)
  3. Chris Martin - The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show on BBC Radio 2 (UK)
  4. Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland - Hometime with Andy Bush on Absolute Radio (UK)
  5. Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland - the Fleur East show on Hits Radio (UK)
  6. Chris Martin & Jonny Buckland - Studio Brussel (Belgium)
  7. Guy Berryman & Will Champion - Evropa 2 (Czechia)
  8. Guy Berryman & Will Champion - Expres FM (Czechia)
  9. Guy Berryman & Will Champion - YleX Ilta: Aikku (Finland)
  10. Chris Martin & Jonny Buckland on 1LIVE (Germany)
  11. Chris Martin & Jonny Buckland - Qmusic NL (Netherlands)
  12. Chris Martin - Zane Lowe on Apple Music (USA)
  13. Chris Martin - Valentine in the morning on 104.3 MYfm (USA)
  14. Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland - the 101.9 The Mix Chicago Morning Show (USA)
  15. Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland - the Elvis Duran show (USA)
  16. Chris Martin - On Air With Ryan Seacrest (USA)
  17. Chris Martin - ON With Mario Lopez (USA)
  18. Chris Martin - the Stryker & Klein show on KROQ (USA)
  19. Chris Martin - Karen Carson in the Morning (USA)
  20. Chris Martin - Cane & Cory on Audacy (USA)
  21. Chris Martin & Jonny Buckland - ALT Nation (USA)
  22. Chris Martin & Jonny Buckland - SiriusXM Hits 1 (USA)
  23. Chris Martin - The Woody Show on ALT 98.7
  24. Chris Martin - THE PEAK 102.7 (Canada)
  25. Chris Martin - the Daryn Jones show on KiSS 92.5 (Canada)
  26. Chris Martin - the Ashley Greco show on iHeartRadioCa (Canada)
  27. Chris Martin - Alan Cross 102.1 The Edge (Canada)
  28. Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland - PramborsFM (Indonesia)
  29.  Guy Berryman & Will Champion - the Sabe Aquela Música podcast Radio Mix FM (Brazil)

2021-05-08

1. Chris Martin & Jonny Buckland - American Top 40 guest host

2021-05-09

1. Guy Berryman and Will Champion - Los 40 Global Show (Chile)
  2. Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland - Los 40 Global SHow (Chile)

2021-05-10

1. Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland on Today FM (USA)
  2. Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland on Heart (UK)

2021-05-11

1. Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland on Radio X (UK)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Love 4

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Captain Crieff said:

Massive thanks to @stephen for recording (and uploading) a dizzying number of interviews and the ColdplayXtra and Coldplaying Twitter teams for sharing links!

Thank you so much! You're legendary for putting this together and helping me find all these interviews!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, zuiyanyiran said:

thank you so much for all this!!!

btw I just found another interview "Chris Martin vs. Alan Cross interview, May 2021", I assume this should be the full version of that 102.1 The Edge (Canada) one?

thanks! updated

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, charliefix said:

thank you! there goes my theory of 1 interview per country in Europe :laugh3:

3 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

thank you! there goes my theory of 1 interview per country in Europe :laugh3:

Yeah..? if there are 2 interviews in Czechia, there must be milions and millions in other bigger countries or Europe in general.. this just has no end ?

• Like 1

Thank you so much for all these interviews! I only listened to some of them. I am so glad to see all four members again, I missed them so much! Jonny seems to have made up his mind to speak more, which is great. But these interviews are quite pathetic. HP isn't a bad song, but it seems sort of unfinished. I don't think it deserves such a marathon of interviews. Coldplay obviously regrets not having promoted EL and now they are desperate to make up for it. 

Might anyone be able to record Chris and Jonny's iHeart Radio performance from yesterday (May 10th)? It's available on the iHeart Radio app (DJ: Mark Wright, from 7pm to 10pm) and you can download it, but the file saves to the app itself only (not to your smartphone), and even then the file only stays there for 6 days. There also doesn't seem to be a browser version of the app available.

I've tried Googling how to record internal streaming audio on your smartphone, but it's too advanced for me. Is anyone else able to help? Thanks so much!!!!

9 minutes ago, BeACartoonHeart said:

Might anyone be able to record Chris and Jonny's iHeart Radio performance from yesterday (May 10th)? It's available on the iHeart Radio app (DJ: Mark Wright, from 7pm to 10pm) and you can download it, but the file saves to the app itself only (not to your smartphone), and even then the file only stays there for 6 days. There also doesn't seem to be a browser version of the app available.

I've tried Googling how to record internal streaming audio on your smartphone, but it's too advanced for me. Is anyone else able to help? Thanks so much!!!!

you mean Heart, right? or is really every radio station part of iHeart Radio these days lol 

edit: if you mean Heart, you can listen back to the programme via their website too. I'm downloading it atm!

9 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

you mean Heart, right? or is really every radio station part of iHeart Radio these days lol 

edit: if you mean Heart, you can listen back to the programme via their website too. I'm downloading it atm!

Oh damn you're right lol! All of these radio stations sounding the same. ? I'll try visiting the website too! Thank you!

Jonny and Chris were on the Chris Moyles show on Radio X this morning. Moyles made a big point of bigging up Jonny, which was v. funny. They also mentioned that they were trying to see if they were allowed to make some track names just be emojis - not sure if that is true or not! 

Video is on Facebook:

https://fb.watch/5qsZIxVwdY/

Edited by rachpid
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...